Now Foods DMAE

Posted by OlgaVS on Aug 09, 2013

Started taking it together with Now Foods Alpha Lipoic Acid with my regular Labrada Nutrition EFA Lean Gold and after a while realized my tight jeans were not that tight anymore! :) And I definitely eat/need less food during the day, and don’t feel tired by the end of the day, neither physically nor mentally. I like the result, will continue taking these three together. Добавила Now Foods Alpha Lipoic Acid и Now Foods DMAE к моим регулярным омега кислотам Labrada Nutrition EFA Lean Gold и спустя какое-то время заметила, что тесные джинсы уже не такие тесные:) , и есть стала меньше в течение дня, и к концу дня не чувствую усталости. Результат понравился, продолжу принимать эти три препарата вместе.

DMAE

Posted by 5057439847310780668 on Oct 05, 2013

This help me be more focused on learning.

amazing

Posted by kanaca on Mar 02, 2014

Just what I needed for a boost to my acetylcholine regimen. I was already taking Citicholine and NeuroOptimizer, and panthethine. This seemed to be a missing link!

DMAE

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Mar 23, 2014

Neuroprotective as well as dream enhancement.

Great supplement!

Posted by EuOrganic on Oct 19, 2014

DMAE for lonf life !

Serge

Posted by 5436054419938957068 on Nov 15, 2014

Fantastic !!! This is an entirely new level!

It is cool)

Posted by 5260213249250179659 on Apr 19, 2014

I do not feel any effect on my mental activity. However, my skin have become better with DMAE. That is the thing I have purchased this product for, so I gave the 5. PS I took for 250 mg (1 peel) in a day for a month.

Amazing!

Posted by 4946193606151121542 on Jun 05, 2014

I find that this product really helps me to concentrate and memory I am diagnosed as having ADHD Since I was taking the product I take a lot less Ritalin

Not sure yet...

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Dec 28, 2014

I use this now for several weeks and don't notice any different yet. My skin is already smooth and glowing (sorry don't want to brag) because of my healthy diet. But will keep using this and see if it will strenghten my skin. I'm a bit of a 'sinker' in stead of a 'wrinkler'.

good but its low dmae