Great supplement!

Posted by EuOrganic on Oct 19, 2014

DMAE for lonf life !

Serge

Posted by 5436054419938957068 on Nov 15, 2014

Fantastic !!! This is an entirely new level!

It is cool)

Posted by 5260213249250179659 on Apr 19, 2014

I do not feel any effect on my mental activity. However, my skin have become better with DMAE. That is the thing I have purchased this product for, so I gave the 5. PS I took for 250 mg (1 peel) in a day for a month.

Amazing!

Posted by 4946193606151121542 on Jun 05, 2014

I find that this product really helps me to concentrate and memory I am diagnosed as having ADHD Since I was taking the product I take a lot less Ritalin

Now Foods DMAE

Posted by OlgaVS on Aug 09, 2013

Started taking it together with Now Foods Alpha Lipoic Acid with my regular Labrada Nutrition EFA Lean Gold and after a while realized my tight jeans were not that tight anymore! :) And I definitely eat/need less food during the day, and don’t feel tired by the end of the day, neither physically nor mentally. I like the result, will continue taking these three together. Добавила Now Foods Alpha Lipoic Acid и Now Foods DMAE к моим регулярным омега кислотам Labrada Nutrition EFA Lean Gold и спустя какое-то время заметила, что тесные джинсы уже не такие тесные:) , и есть стала меньше в течение дня, и к концу дня не чувствую усталости. Результат понравился, продолжу принимать эти три препарата вместе.

DMAE

Posted by 5057439847310780668 on Oct 05, 2013

This help me be more focused on learning.

Brilliant!!

Posted by Reviewer3042195 on Apr 05, 2014

I take one of these 2-3 times a day with Pantothenic Acid and Natural Brain Enhancers and it's brilliant. I edit for a living and need to be focussed and able to work under pressure and I find if I don't stick to my routine for some reason, I notice it by about 2-3pm. I also take Max DHA (a good fish oil brand). THis has been great for my hyperactivity, focus, mood, anxiety, OCD etc. I don't get chest pain as much and it has lowered my stress considerably. I feel comfortable and calm now. I'll never stop taking them!

from Thailand

Posted by Reviewer2864896 on Jul 01, 2011

my skins very soft .

the best

Posted by Reviewer3130543 on Nov 01, 2011

it very well works

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2254515 on Nov 28, 2011

Great Product - Nice and Clean.