10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Dairy Digest Complete, 90 Vcaps

Amazing Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2620410 on Jul 15, 2008

My 20 yr. old daughter has been lactose-intolerant for most of her life. We've tried countless name-brand and generic supplements, enzymes and a few prescription medications. At best, the results were hit and miss. Absolutely nothing could be counted on to allow her to eat or drink dairy products (or even Lactaid and soymilk)without possibly having horrendous cramps and diarrhea. The uncertainty of where and when the next gastrointestinal crisis would occur eventually led to my daughter completely giving up everything with the smallest amount of dairy products in it. I was directed to Dairy Digest Complete by a staffperson at Lindberg Nutrition, in Torrance, California. I didn't have much hope that it would help her, but I figured that she deserved at least the opportunity to try something new. I'm thrilled to say that this product actually works!!! She said that she can now eat things like chocolate and ice cream; she can put milk on her cereal, and even eat pizza! As a mother I am so delighted, relieved, and grateful for this wonderful product.

Super product!

Posted by Reviewer1547003 on Aug 20, 2009

Most members of my family are lactose intolerate. For my oldest son and myself, any dairy we consume comes right out on our face; for other members it's severe gas and bloating. This product has eased everyone's discomfort and my oldest son and I have noticed big improvements in our skin. The capsules are very small so they're easy to swallow, and you only need one so they're cost effective. The best product for our specific needs we've found so far!

Dairy Digest Complete

Posted by TedBare on Jun 11, 2008

The only milk specific enzyme preparation that I have found actually reduces the disconfort caused by dairy products. Lactase alone doesn't do the job as I believe the proteins in the milk are also a problem for many people. If there is an enzyme that would catalyse the breakdown of Galactose (from lactose) this would also be of benefit as I believe even this sugar is difficult for dairy intolerant persons to breakdown as well.

Dairy Digest

Posted by Reviewer1995656 on Sep 04, 2008

Yay! I can eat ice cream with the help of these enzymes. These are a must for lactose intolerant ice cream lovers!!!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3247531 on May 03, 2009

I am really happy for this purchase. I didn't have lactose intolerance earlier, but recently for a prolonged Giardiasis, I started suffering from lactose intolerance. Even a small amount of milk caused huge bloating. Now I can again enjoy all dairy products. I definitely recommend anybody to buy this product.