Now Foods, Dandelion Root, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 15, 2010

I have been having what I believe to be gallbladder issues (although my tests keep coming back negative but I have more scheduled). After taking this along with artichoke and milk thistle, most of my symptoms are GONE. Literally 2 days after taking these, my intense fatigue, headaches, stomach nausea, upper middle abdominal pain, and cramping had disappeared. The excruciating pain in the middle of my back was cut in half and I can actually get up from a chair or just walk down the hall without tears in my eyes. The bad gas I was having is now so rare I don't even notice it. I don't get why the docs don't think it's my gallbladder when this stuff has all but made my symtpoms go away and it's all geared to help your gallbladder/liver/bile production. If you even suspect you have any of these issues, take all 3 supplements!!

Dandellion Root

Posted by Reviewer2345614 on Jan 03, 2008

This is a great product and works better than any other water retention herbal rememdy I have used. This product is now on my permenant re-order list. Thanks IHerb.

Dandelion Root -

Posted by Reviewer1125997 on Dec 10, 2008

Great for water retention and keeping bladder function normal. Could not recommend a better product.

good for digestion

Posted by Reviewer2494409 on May 06, 2009

I take the recommend amount for help with digestion, and it is by far the best supplement I have ever taken and works very well. I've had problems with heartburn, and traditional medication has only increased the problem, I then started trying different products, and liked the swedish bitters, but then desided to find an easier form. On a whim I tried the dandelion root and it is the best I have tried. I no longer remember who bad I was before!

Dandelion Root

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Nov 16, 2008

Is a nature herb that allows the body to relax and maintains it's natural flow of ridding the body of liquid waste. I love this product and I use it regularly to regulate my water retention.