5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1607873 on Aug 15, 2011

I have used Derma-Vits for approximately 3 years, I have noticed a big difference in my nails and hair. Please do not discontinue this item I would be lost without it.

derma vits

Posted by Reviewer1320819 on Jul 23, 2010

really helps the nails. need to take more than one a day

Great Stuff!

Posted by username161 on Mar 02, 2011

My skin cleared only slightly, but my hair and nails definitely grew faster! My skin was less irritated and became more hydrated too. Took a few weeks to notice, and now I've stopped taking them (budget too tight to afford) I notice the difference! Will be buying again for sure. Recommended. Service from iHerb brilliant as always.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2604470 on May 08, 2010

It SEEMS to be working on my acne... only time will tell. I've only been using these vitamins for about a week and a half and haven't had any new spots come up. Am also using Evening Primrose so I think maybe in conjunction, they are bringing balance to my constitution.

Derma-Vits is a class act formulae!

Posted by Reviewer1051927 on Dec 27, 2008

This is one of my favorite supplemental products… I don’t know what is in this blend that I need but I feel so much better when I take these. The affects are extremely noticed right after I take a capsule on an empty stomach… There is something in this formulae that I must really need I guess. As far as the skin and hair it does help a bit but I will keep taking these as long as they are available as there is something in this formulae that I must have a deficiency in, due to the impact it has on me. I take allot of suppliments too… Iherb must be glad to have me as a customer…LOL… Great job NOW and I do allot of NOW products as well, they’re a great product for the price. I also like testoJack too, great product. Two of my favorite NOW products. Another positive thing about Derma-Vits is that you can take them on an empty stomach and appear to work great in this manor. God knows I take enough caps, pills and so forth after a meal…LOL The one negative thing about NOW products is that all there labels look the same (orange) and it’s not so easy to distinguish one product from the other. Not such a bad thing for such an affordable and effective product line however. 5 Star + rating from me on this wonderful blend!!!

Derma Vits

Posted by Reviewer2383282 on Jul 16, 2008

Great skin food

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2415040 on May 31, 2010

My skin has improved since I've taken these.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer3057809 on Nov 17, 2007

This did anything for me. I tried this particularly for my nails as I loved NOW's Silica tabs for my chronically brittle nails. Didn't see any effects for even my hair, skin and specially my nails. Maybe it's just not for me.

Unsatisfactory

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Feb 12, 2008

Gives me a bad reaction. Wish I could have gotten a refund!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2403596 on Jul 21, 2011

Excellent product,cheap, good package.Thank's iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »