Good Buy

Posted by Reviewer1488639 on Dec 09, 2009

I believe this is a good product because it is from Now Foods and that is why I decided on it. This formula is to rid your body of any heavy metals that could cause problems later. You need to drink plenty of water and take a natural stimulant or eat lot of fiber because the reason you take this is to rid your body of heavy metals. I would recommend it.

Best Liver Kidney Cleanse Period!

Posted by VictorySecret on Dec 28, 2007

Most liver kidney cleanse makes you feel nutrient deprived as they expel toxins and unfortunately the helpful nutrients critical to the recovery process. This formulation differs in that it replenishes those nutrients in their most absorbable chelated form, leaving you feeling nourished and undistracted by detox process, which have been known to make one feel drained and sometimes nauseated. The price, well let us just say your pocket will not be detoxed at under $10

Felt better the first day

Posted by Reviewer2277351 on Dec 09, 2011

Now brand is a superb company in that they have quality products at affordable prices, family run business.... They never seem to amaze me. The first couple of days after taking this, I could feel my lower stomach girgling, no discomfort or bad reactions. All good, taking along with Now psyillium husk capsules things are moving right along, twice a day. Today I got a bit of a headache, that's expected when detoxing and recovering from lyme and getting mercury out. Highly recommend, I know I have underestimated the importance of a great detox plan....

just what i was after

Posted by Reviewer2841015 on Apr 18, 2009

I am detoxing mercury out of my body, and this product from NOW is a great combination to get the mercury out on different levels. I am taking about 6 a day, with no feeling of becoming toxic. Excellent product!! LOve Iherb, the BEST site to do business with. Iherb really is how all businesses should be run.

Really Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2206388 on Jul 22, 2008

I got this instead of the supplements recommended on the Fat Flush Plan. It has everything the other has and it does very well for a lot less. I have seen great results from taking this supplement.

Excellent product, great price !

Posted by Reviewer1873811 on Oct 01, 2012

Just added this to my daily routine due to the fact I was feeling sluggish and can say I feel the difference already, I am 61 years old. With sometimes only 4-5 days for delivery to Canada Iherbs prices, quality and fast delivery keep me coming back over and over again. !

Seems pretty good.

Posted by Reviewer2480352 on Sep 11, 2008

I've only been using it for a week, so it's hard to say if it's made a huge difference. My skin is clearer, but I don't know if that has anything to do with this. I certainly haven't had any bad reaction to it and I feel fine when I take it. I will keep using this, as I understand that with any detox you're only going to see results over time. It's not like you take it once and wake up in perfect health, bursting with energy. In fact, I hear that detox can even make you more sluggish at first since it's cleaning you out. At any rate, this seems good so far.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2228667 on May 02, 2009

Has helped my daughter clear skin issues

Helps to detoxify your body

Posted by Reviewer1879704 on Dec 13, 2007

This product helps me to sleep better!

good for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1346683 on Jun 16, 2011

I don't have a liver problem, but this make me skin look much better after 15 days!! I used to have a little acne on my oil skin, because lack of sleep or sth else. It's getting better and better! I really believe this help me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »