Best antiinflamatory product

Posted by 4811188661051184805 on Oct 14, 2013

Best antiinflamatory product

Stick with It!

Posted by Reviewer2452131 on Jul 07, 2013

This product works best over a period of time. It acts as a natural non-steroidal anti-inflammatory. I use this for chronic lower back pain. Unfortunately you can not just take it until you feel better and then stop. I tried this and began to develop back pain again. Continued use is how this works. I am truly much better since I began taking this as directed. I also highly recommend at least 15 minutes of stretching exercises daily. I originally heard about this from Dr. Oz. I am very happy with the results of this supplement and have had no side effects what so ever. It's worth the cost over the pain. Just stick with it!

Very Good for my mother

Posted by 5101173916888576713 on Feb 08, 2013

This product was very nice for my mother.

Excellent product, good price

Posted by 5189394264503150536 on Feb 05, 2013

I have severe back pain when I'm trying to sleep. I started taking it two capsules two times a day. Pain seems to have become less

Perfect

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 31, 2012

My daddy had a severe Radicular pain or radiculitis. Chemical medicine even could not help him immediately. I am not saying that this product cured him to the maximum, but as herbal remedy it did help much and it is natural. Later my daddy continued to consume this bottle till the end and now is healthy. I think that devils claw will help to prevent that radicular pain in the future, I hope so, because my daddy and even mommy are prone to it.

Devil's claw

Posted by 4678327397318264120 on Jul 17, 2012

My husband is trying this for insomnia caused by pain after shoulder surgery. Really too soon to judge effectiveness. Does seem to help somewhat.

Did not notice

Posted by Reviewer1446460 on Apr 01, 2012

Did not seem to help much with pain for arthritic pain in left hip. I will stick with cats claw.

better than drugs

Posted by Reviewer1345053 on Mar 07, 2012

I felt amazing the difference the first week, very good against muscle pain of exertion, and better than anti-inflammatory drugs

Works

Posted by Reviewer1225680 on Feb 27, 2012

works

Another Great Find!

Posted by Reviewer2363401 on Nov 21, 2011

I began using this in early 2010 and found this to help to reduce the hand pain and stiffness that I've had for a couple years. With the improvement in my hands, I now use this product in conjunction with another formula and found that the pain and stiffness has essentially disappeared! Prior to taking this product, I believed that the pain and stiffness in my hands would be with me for the rest of my life... Now I know that it didn't have to be! I recommend this product to all!