Devil's Claw

Posted by Reviewer2477681 on Nov 20, 2007

Great price. This is the only arthritis Medicine my wife can take. Without it her mobility and other movements would be very limited.

Now Foods, Devil's Claw, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2591688 on Nov 13, 2008

I suffer from Gout. Not just in my toes but in my whole body. Devil's Claw help me so that I don't have to take as much of the heavy anti-inflamation drugs as I used to. It's a big help.

Devils Claw - The joint ache reliever

Posted by Reviewer3341931 on Aug 05, 2009

I love this product!! It is half the price of Vitamin Worlds product and works just as good. I am a Massage Therapist and give this to all of my clients that I feel could benefit from this. With this product being so affordable, I can afford to give them away as a gift to all that need it. Thank you very much!!

Rate Devil's Claw

Posted by Reviewer1840457 on Jan 16, 2010

Best product for Gout prevention

this helps

Posted by Reviewer2905121 on Aug 17, 2011

My 82 year old mother is crippled up with arthritis, which causes her to be unable to walk or stand for very long due to the pain. Devils claw has not made any miraculous cure, but has consideably reduced pain and improved her mobility. Although she has taken other supplement for years, devils claw seems to have the best results, and she has recommened it to family members who now also feel the benefits, and intend to continue treatment.

Devil's claw

Posted by 5704378304599722632 on Jul 09, 2014

This product is very good. It helps my father with arthritis immencely. Described doses are accurate. Thank you! :-)

I do not speak English

Posted by 4810232438828922249 on Dec 13, 2014

To sadden, I am French and I do not speak your language, and even less to write it

Did not notice

Posted by Reviewer1446460 on Apr 01, 2012

Did not seem to help much with pain for arthritic pain in left hip. I will stick with cats claw.

Another Great Find!

Posted by Reviewer2363401 on Nov 21, 2011

I began using this in early 2010 and found this to help to reduce the hand pain and stiffness that I've had for a couple years. With the improvement in my hands, I now use this product in conjunction with another formula and found that the pain and stiffness has essentially disappeared! Prior to taking this product, I believed that the pain and stiffness in my hands would be with me for the rest of my life... Now I know that it didn't have to be! I recommend this product to all!

great

Posted by Reviewer1546744 on Aug 01, 2010

I TAKE THIS FOR A BACK ACH ALL THE TIME AND SO DOES MY HUSBAND. I WAS WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF HAVEING BACK SUGERY AND SOMEONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS AND I STARTED TAKING THIS WHEN MY BACK IS GIVING ME TROUBLE AND STILL NO BACK SURGERY I TAKE THIS FOR 4 OR 5 DAYS AND THE BACK FEELS GOOD .. THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS ..