New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Devil's Claw, 100 Capsules

devils claw

Posted by Reviewer1752466 on Jun 10, 2007

I recently tried this product, and although it seemed to help with my arthritis pain alittle, it did cause ulcers on my gums in my mouth, with swelling and bleeding. Even after stopping the supplements for over 2 weeks I am still dealing with the after effects. I read about this side effect when I searched the web on devils claw, wish I had done it before.

Works better than I expected

Posted by Reviewer2319370 on Jan 17, 2008

I have very painful arthritis throughout shoulders, hips, knees, ankles, and feet. Very hard to find pain relief, even with conventional NSAIDS. This seems to work quite well, my hips will be much better, as everything else when I take it, 2 @ each meal. I have suffered from chronic ulcers, so when I first took it, it seemed to cause a flare-up of ulcers, which led me to discontinue it, but now I am suffering no such side-effect, maybe because I usually take it with meals, maybe also because I frequently add a teaspoon of raw boswellia powder I buy in bulk (which also helps), and which has anti-ulcerogenic properties. I've tried several brands, one which listed 25 mg. harpagoside (the active principle) in each cap, but that truly did not act as well. I have read that the active principle in devil's claw breaks down in stomach acid, and so little gets to the blood, but still, even though this is not enteric-coated, it is working! Now products are uniformly really good, and the price is sure right, especially at Iherb.

devil's claw works

Posted by Reviewer3355831 on Mar 06, 2010

I've been using this for two months now and it really helps with pain and inflammation associated with advanced HIV disease, when combined with White Willow. For me they work synergistically, I take half the recommended dose of each, both Now products. For me this is better than NSAIDS and easier on my stomach.

Devils Claw - The joint ache reliever

Posted by Reviewer3341931 on Aug 05, 2009

I love this product!! It is half the price of Vitamin Worlds product and works just as good. I am a Massage Therapist and give this to all of my clients that I feel could benefit from this. With this product being so affordable, I can afford to give them away as a gift to all that need it. Thank you very much!!

The Wonder for Back Problems

Posted by Reviewer1834094 on Jan 22, 2008

My husband had a ruptured disk and had surgery. His back was still a little tense and in pain after the surgery. But with devils claw (a natural anti-inflammatory) his bad is back to normal with just 2 pills a day.