New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Dextrose Powder, Quick Energy Fuel, 10 lbs (4536 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Awesome stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1731611 on Jan 20, 2010

I'm just going to say this in a nutshell: This stuff gives you the energy you need while exercising. I'd almost fall asleep on my yoga mat before! Now I get through my whole exercise no problem. It also keeps you from losing muscle by keeping your body's glucose levels up. Great stuff, awesome price.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1143909 on Aug 22, 2010

For the past few years I'd been trying to develop my upper body - not to get huge and beefy - all I was asking for was a little more muscle. My efforts were fruitless until I learned that, in addition to protein, simple carbs are also important post-workout. So I started taking this just over the past week and I can already feel and see the difference.

Super Dextrose

Posted by Reviewer1089400 on Sep 25, 2010

I enjoy being able to adjust the sweetness and control the caloric content of my pre/during/after workout protein shakes. I am extremely happy with your product. Not only does it do the job but in this quantity it will last a long time. I don't like commercially prepared protein shakes because they are too sweet and have too many calories per serving. In addition I received my order in just a few days after I placed it! You've got a customer for life1

Use dextrose instead of sugar or fructose

Posted by Reviewer1857932 on Nov 06, 2011

Fructose is processed in the liver and then turns into fat as well as being harmful to your heart. Sugar is a chemical combination of dextrose and fructose therefore it is not quite as bad as high fructose corn syrup which is found in most processed foods. Dextrose is not as sweet as sugar therefore you need to use about 50% more.

This stuff is great.

Posted by Reviewer2286827 on Jun 17, 2012

I use this in place of table sugar for smoothies and other foods.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »