Great!

Posted by Reviewer3054676 on Dec 24, 2009

Very good quality digestive help!

Great product!!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

Love these!!!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1401239 on Sep 19, 2011

However I still bloat sometimes with meat (which I hadn't with enzymes from enzymatic therapy)Vegetables are digested well.

Now Digest Platinum

Posted by Reviewer2236697 on Dec 16, 2009

This is a wonderful product. My digestion has been much improved since I have been taking this digestive aid before meals.

Happy stomach

Posted by Reviewer3083864 on Dec 01, 2010

I have been using these enzymes now for a week or two. I didn't really expect to notice anything. But since a few days I "hear" my stomach when it's at work. Until I started taking these enzymes, my stomach always kept its manners and stayed silent. After a few googles, I must conclude that these enzymes make my stomach "happy", that it's good at work. I only take one tablet daily at breakfast.

Best enzymes ever

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on Feb 21, 2011

I hadn't really noticed any difference with using enzymes from other brands. This one however is fantastic! I can feel my digestion improving.

Awesome product

Posted by SunnyCO on May 19, 2010

Now is a great brand which I trust. Their platinum digestive enzymes are better than the higher priced products available. I use with every meal and occasionally in between meals to get the best benefit possible.

A very good product

Posted by Reviewer2868187 on Sep 06, 2010

Between these digestive enzymes, and a vinegar and baking soda treatment, I have managed to alleviate almost entirely the GERD that I was previously suffering.

Works well, plus I have lost weight!

Posted by Reviewer2784198 on Sep 16, 2011

I've been taking this with GR8 Probiotic from Now. My digestion is back to normal

Great brand and price

Posted by 4614833340513791876 on Jul 24, 2013

Half the price compared to Health food shops/ chemists in Australia, and thats for a basic enzyme blend. I have noticed that there is less bloating and more regularity with this product. It also reduces the stomach discomfort when eating dairy. I combine one of these capsules with a probiotic, lactase and l glutamine for each meal.