will buy again

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Feb 16, 2011

These are less expensive than the enzymedica brand and seem just as effective.

Happy stomach

Posted by Reviewer3083864 on Dec 01, 2010

I have been using these enzymes now for a week or two. I didn't really expect to notice anything. But since a few days I "hear" my stomach when it's at work. Until I started taking these enzymes, my stomach always kept its manners and stayed silent. After a few googles, I must conclude that these enzymes make my stomach "happy", that it's good at work. I only take one tablet daily at breakfast.

Good all-around enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2485398 on Nov 17, 2010

I ordered this to replace Enzymedica Digest Gold because they are similar products, but Now Foods DIgest Platinum costs far less. It works just as well in every way. We still use an additional Beano tablet for extra support with beans and vegetables -- but this is an excellent formula.

It works, I guess

Posted by Reviewer3106780 on Nov 16, 2010

I was taking the plant enzyme from Now Foods, and when I ran out, I got this because it seemed to be a more complete enzyme formula. But, it works about the same as the plant enzyme. I like this product, but, for the price, I think I'll stick with the plant enzyme.

unbelievable value

Posted by Reviewer2815513 on Oct 07, 2010

If you are looking for good digestive enzymes,don't look farther.this is the ultimate one.My persistent IBS is gone.

A very good product

Posted by Reviewer2868187 on Sep 06, 2010

Between these digestive enzymes, and a vinegar and baking soda treatment, I have managed to alleviate almost entirely the GERD that I was previously suffering.

Great for pancreatic insufficiency and avoidance of proton pump inhibitor therapy

Posted by Reviewer3022038 on Aug 24, 2010

I have pancreatic insufficiency with an extremely low faecal elastase. The clinical picture (ie stools!) indicated the enteric coating of my porcine enzymes was not breaking down sufficiently and so the next stage was proton pump inhibitor therapy. I decided against this and found platinum digest - the highest potency pH stable enzyme product i could find. I substituted one of my creon tablets for 2 of the platinum (so 2x platinum and 1 x creon) Its been a real help in combating my GI troubles, i suspect my pancreatic insufficiency is secondary to a functional deficit in gut hormome signalling, which is improving. If this is not the case in others the cost may mount up over time - nevertheless worth and empirical try and a potential addition to the armoury! medical student

Good plant enzymes

Posted by Krisinsight on Aug 18, 2010

I would venture to say that these work as well as more expensive plant enzymes I have used. I do think I discovered that I needed animal based enzymes and these are plant based and thus good for vegetarians.

Awesome product

Posted by SunnyCO on May 19, 2010

Now is a great brand which I trust. Their platinum digestive enzymes are better than the higher priced products available. I use with every meal and occasionally in between meals to get the best benefit possible.

Excellent zymes!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Apr 28, 2010

This is one of the most comprehensive and effective enzyme blend I've found! Also, pure plant ingredients!