Now Foods, Dong Quai, 100 Capsules

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer1703213 From Texas on Feb 08, 2012

This is a wonderful product. I started taking this 2 1/2 months ago and my menstrual period is on time and my acne is under control. After getting off birth control pills, my period was not regular and my face was litter with acne. My acne has never been this worst. After being on Dong Quai for about a month and half, I started to notice a difference in my skin and after 2 1/2 months my period is on schedule and my face has cleared up. I am only taking 2 capsules per day instead of what was recommended on the bottle.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1902741 From Connecticut on Mar 11, 2008

This is an awesome product! Now Foods’ Dong Quai 520 mg completely stopped my hot flashes within one week. I took it exactly as directed initially, but then had to reduce the quantity per day a bit due to some mild stomach upset. But even 2 capsules a day are enough to keep me symptom free now! I'd definitely recommend this product to women suffering from hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms. It’s really worth a try ladies!

Invites back menstruation!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

This herb tonifies and strengthens the uterus and is a potent emmenagogue. If you have delayed menstruation this herb invites it back. Be careful not to use it during pregnancy! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great for pre menopausal symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2319406 From California on Apr 08, 2008

I started taking Dong Quai years ago for pre menopausal symptoms and kept taking it through the onset of menopause. Not only did it keep me from retaining water, but it calmed me. During the menopause onset, I had light hot flashes but no moodiness or memory loss as experienced by many of my friends. I've told every woman friend I know about this, but it doesn't work for everyone.

No More Sweaty Betty

Posted by Reviewer3332878 From Great Britain on Jan 24, 2011

sleep - dong quai = waking up numerous times a night due to uncomfortable night sweats sleep + dong quai = sleep I rest my case