Improved Mood, Workout and Dreams...Two thumbs up for Dopa Macuna!

Posted by Reviewer2888437 on Jun 12, 2011

I've been taking this product for a couple weeks now, and feel I can give an honest review now. I take several supplements, but this one is remarkable. It really does help my mood. I feel more upbeat and positive at work. I've also noticed it has a positive effect on both my workout and my dreams. I've been advised not to take my B vitamins (namely B6) while I am taking this product- at least not until the L-Dopa has had a chance to cross the blood-brain-barrier (BBB). I will be ordering more Dopa Macuna soon, and would like a much larger bottle next time. Two thumbs up!

Seems to really help

Posted by Reviewer1438531 on Feb 25, 2009

I've noticed a dramatic drop in my sugar/carb cravings since starting this. I think the body can adjust to it over time, but it sure seems to be helping.

Works to lower prolactin...

Posted by Reviewer2017188 on Apr 15, 2012

For those males with heightened prolactin, this can actually work to lower it and potentially reduce the size of prolactinomas (naturally). Look it up. Did so for me. It also works on LH/FSH release, so not only doe it increase libido but I was able to get my wife pregnant almost instantly after taking this - before taking we were trying for 2 years. Instant change in semen consistency. Again, look it up.

libido ahoy!!!

Posted by Reviewer1610343 on Feb 19, 2012

Mucuna has pumped my libido back up to heights it's never been before. In doing this it also means more blood is pumped to make for a stronger "you know what". brilliant aphrodisiac!!!!! and great energy booster! But make sure to cycle this herb. Only take on 2-3 days per week maximum.

Review

Posted by Reviewer1376893 on Jun 10, 2010

I firmly believe im in an acute catacholamine depleted psychosis and this has started to bring me out of it. Extremely cheap and quality product relative to the other mucuna pruriens out there.

Dopa Mucuna

Posted by eleuthero on Oct 13, 2010

Works great. Huge motivation boost.

Dopa Mucuna

Posted by Reviewer2624260 on Sep 28, 2010

Does give you a good, natural "head energy" over a few hours after you take it and it doesn't affect your sleep if you take it in the morning. If you take it in the evening it may affect your sleep.

Depression

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Apr 27, 2009

Good mood lift, i take them as needed and feel a good increase in mood from the dopamine hit.

Major Libido boost for st johns wort takers

Posted by Reviewer1696843 on Oct 13, 2011

Have been taking ST johns wort i am one of the few men that seem to have libido affected by this good herb, mucuna has restored libido and gives an enrgy boost too still working out best dosage but effects so far and its been 2 weeks are very good. careful when taking for first time can upset stomach and hits your system like a jolt maybe take half cap!

Energizing, Vitalizing

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 19, 2012

Sometimes the beneficial effects of a supplement go unnoticed until one is no longer taking it; That's certainly been my experience with Now Foods, Dopa Mucuna. For the first month of taking Dopa Mucuna, I found that I was thinking more quickly, my reflexes felt sharper, and I felt more energized, generally, but I still didn't consider the effect of Dopa Mucuna to be very substantial. Now, two weeks after I've stopped taking Dopa Mucuna, I sorely miss the clear-headed, witty mental energy and the physical sense of power and peaceful well-being (courtesy of elevated levels of dopamine in the brain, I suspect) that I had while taking this product. I suggest taking Dopa Mucuna in the morning or early afternoon, so it won't interfere with sleep. I also suggest cycling this supplement as I do: I consume most of one bottle as directed and then gently taper off of it completely before returning to Dopa Mucuna after two to four weeks.