faster than I can ever imagine

Posted by Reviewer2205810 on Mar 02, 2011

I was surprised how fast the order arrived.I'm from Bucharest-Romania, and I ordered books from Bucharest that came slower than my order from you acrros the ocean :)) Also, the product is great, too bad that you guys aren't here to sell your products on local market. I'll be your customer for ever.See u next time.

Love 'em!

Posted by Reviewer3356239 on Aug 11, 2011

Won't go rancid like the gelatin ones will. Saves me so much money pressing my own!

Check sizes

Posted by Reviewer1381267 on Nov 25, 2011

Double check sizes before ordering, this size is good for horses

Love these little capsules

Posted by Reviewer1499475 on Dec 14, 2011

I use them for making my own spirulina capsules and they work like a dream. Unlike the capsules that contain animal gelatin and are clear and glossy and very slippery, these ones are more opaque and easier to grab onto and handle when making your own capsules. Plus the lack of animal gelatin is a bonus for vegans.

Veg Caps- great size

Posted by 5527330285052172045 on Apr 19, 2016

I use them to put costus root herbs (قسط الهندي)

Awesome

Posted by 5356557783217774522 on Jul 23, 2016

This is an amazing way to take your unappetizing herbs/supplements/oils though filling 'em is not the fastest thing. But you can just hop on the couch with your favorite show on TV (or youtube) and fill away! I'm so happy I got these. They're the perfect size. No idea what the "so big - good for horses" girl was talking about. If anything, they're smaller than most of your fish oil softgels.

capsules

Posted by 4661845645179631708 on Dec 11, 2012

Price is good but they soak up moisture very fast even though they are in a plastic zip lock with absorbents.

Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer3250604 on Jun 20, 2011

Looks fine - could do with having in quantities of 1000 or more. Bit expensive

good for saving money

Posted by Reviewer2319794 on Mar 23, 2009

I'll often buy supplements as bulk powders and then cap them myself. If you don't mind the extra time, you do save money.

Well Priced

Posted by Reviewer1952102 on Jun 22, 2010

I'm fairly happy with these V caps, I just wish they were as smooth and easy to swallow as gelatin.