Lots of Vitamin E - Powdered is Convenient

Posted by 5714177155363054275 on Oct 05, 2016

I make raw cat food for my kitties. One of them was vomiting once or twice a day until I introduced her to raw food. The vomiting stopped immediately when I changed her diet. This type of vitamin E is conducive to mixing into recipes. I tried vitamin E in a gel cap, and I am not convinced that they got the full effect, because there was residue sticking to the gel.

Now Foods, Dry E-400, 100 Vcaps

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Apr 15, 2014

Good product. I'd say more good things but I won't since nobody is paying me to review supplements.

Directed from catinfo!

Posted by 5615968759908907158 on Jul 11, 2014

Great and easy to pop the capsules open! Adding supplements is really easy with this dry pill version.

Great Value/Great Product

Posted by 5754117308146154448 on Jun 06, 2015

Exactly what I needed to supplement my dog's homemade meals. Recommended by Dr. Karen Becker.

This product helps with circulation.

Posted by 5330707821013682610 on Aug 02, 2016

The pain in my legs has gone. I take 3 tablets in the morning and this regimen each day has stopped pain shooting up and down the legs.

Love it

Posted by 4919943236722167168 on Jun 24, 2016

I always buy these and this brand as they are very high quality I love that they are suitable for vegetarians very hard to find vitamin E that's (as d-alph tocopheryl succinate) this is one of the few

vitamin e

Posted by 5623040860701691513 on Oct 27, 2016

source recommended for fighting cancer

Fabulous Product

Posted by 4716068887934301816 on Nov 06, 2016

Vitamin E in a powdered capsule form. I can't swallow gel-caps. I crush all my tablets and open all my capsules because I have a narrowed easphague and difficulty swallowing. The Dry E powder in the capsules is Fabulous. It was so great to finally find Vitamin E in a dry powder that I can swallow and not in gel-caps that are impossible for me to swallow. I highly recommend this product and all Now Dry products.

Dry White

Posted by 5323632785337568864 on Dec 28, 2014

Nice price.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Jun 28, 2016

I like this because it is easy to swallow and I trust NOW FOODS to keep their quality up.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »