Now Foods, E Liquid, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Mar 20, 2010

I like most NOW Foods products and have been using E Liquid, 4 fl oz, for years in my homemade skin lotions and creams.

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1498883 on Dec 08, 2011

Quality product with low price, this bottle will last a long time!. I can't beleive thire speedy delivery, only take 5 days to Australia (including Saturday and Sunday, shiped out on Friday and I received the goods on Tuesday). Excellent, I would like to give iHerbs 10 stars for every thing!!. I'm ordering more vitamins and supplements in the near future. Sue M.

Multi-use

Posted by Reviewer1035272 on Jan 29, 2012

Wonderful Product! I use it for everything, on my hair to condition it, on my face to rejuvenate it, and consume it for its health benefits. So I'm glad I bought the larger bottle.

Vit E Liquid

Posted by Reviewer2220732 on Mar 11, 2011

Such a great product for any cuts, bruises or orally as supplement. I bought it specifically for radiation burns and it healed my burn in less than a week. After using several other creams and lotions, this helped more than anything else. Have used for years to keep hands and feet from cracking during cold months and also on my face. It soaks right in. I love vit E liquid.

vitamin e oil

Posted by Reviewer3290966 on May 02, 2011

pure and simple, this is vitamin e oil. great for skin, lotions, etc. economical.