Works wonders

Posted by Reviewer2631238 on Dec 04, 2007

My lips get seasonal dry this time of year and no lip balms or creams seam to help. I applied this oil in the evening and woke up the next morning with soft lips. A great product and a fab reliever :-)

Great Product

Posted by 5372019223313580508 on May 18, 2012

I really like it. High concentration, which I wanted. But this is easily spreadable. I need it for a large area where i was radiated/have mastectomy scars, so I mix it with Now Foods, 100% Natural Coconut Oil - working really well. Note that it is already cut with olive oil, I am assuming that it is still high concentrate. Dropper works, I guess, to get it out of the bottle, but the dropper is coated in it, so it's still messy. Good prince.

Thick but very good

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Apr 23, 2010

This oil contains the form of vitamin E that is best absorbed into skin. The Vitamin E factor book says that alpha tocopherol ACETATE or SUCCINATE should be avoided with oils and creams as the body can't use them properly.

Healing For the Skin

Posted by Reviewer2742308 on May 19, 2010

I mix E-oil to my moisturizing cream and it makes my skin extra smooth and healthy.

Vit E oil

Posted by Reviewer2851534 on Feb 18, 2010

I use this to moisturize my face and my skin is feeling softer each and everyday. Vit. E oil is known for clearing up discolorations so I have been seeing minuscule improvements with my skin.

E-oil

Posted by Reviewer2645429 on Nov 23, 2008

Nice oil. Like the bottle (dark glass) with pump!

Thick and nice

Posted by Reviewer2910471 on Oct 27, 2009

Quite thick so doesn't drip everywhere. I'm using it both directly on my skin and to mix into other oils and it works great.

I love it

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Jul 29, 2012

I mix this product with rose water and apply to my face and acne daily. It is amazing to see that my face turns to be better and acne heals faster! I like it very much and sure to buy it again

Tongue Dryness

Posted by Reviewer1914289 on Jan 29, 2011

Finally, I found something that heals my dry, cracked, burning toungue. This condition is due to chemotherapy affects and depletion of estrogen. This remedy was recommended by Sjogeren's Disease web site.

Rich & thick

Posted by Reviewer3362220 on Feb 17, 2011

So far so good; it moisturizes my skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »