July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Solutions, E-Oil, 32,000 IU, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Works wonders

Posted by Reviewer2631238 on Dec 04, 2007

My lips get seasonal dry this time of year and no lip balms or creams seam to help. I applied this oil in the evening and woke up the next morning with soft lips. A great product and a fab reliever :-)

Great Product

Posted by 5372019223313580508 on May 18, 2012

I really like it. High concentration, which I wanted. But this is easily spreadable. I need it for a large area where i was radiated/have mastectomy scars, so I mix it with Now Foods, 100% Natural Coconut Oil - working really well. Note that it is already cut with olive oil, I am assuming that it is still high concentrate. Dropper works, I guess, to get it out of the bottle, but the dropper is coated in it, so it's still messy. Good prince.

Healing For the Skin

Posted by Reviewer2742308 on May 19, 2010

I mix E-oil to my moisturizing cream and it makes my skin extra smooth and healthy.

Vit E oil

Posted by Reviewer2851534 on Feb 18, 2010

I use this to moisturize my face and my skin is feeling softer each and everyday. Vit. E oil is known for clearing up discolorations so I have been seeing minuscule improvements with my skin.

Thick but very good

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Apr 23, 2010

This oil contains the form of vitamin E that is best absorbed into skin. The Vitamin E factor book says that alpha tocopherol ACETATE or SUCCINATE should be avoided with oils and creams as the body can't use them properly.