Value for money

Posted by Reviewer2780211 on May 21, 2011

This is the best value for money EGCG green tea product out there, just started a week's worth. The caffeine content is not too high (4mg) per capsule however, individuals sensitive to caffeine might want to refrain from taking one close to bedtime

lousy taste

Posted by Reviewer3018514 on Nov 14, 2008

I've only started taking these since October, so I'm not sure how good they are. I wish they could do something about the awful taste however. I would also appreciate it if the label indicated where these things are made.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2257268 on Aug 26, 2008

I consistently seem to maintain my weight while taking this supplement despite the massive quantities of food I intake. If I do stop eating as much (like a normal amount), I seem to always lose more weight.

Now Foods, EGCg, Green Tea Extract, 400 mg,

Posted by Reviewer3031961 on Sep 27, 2008

Great product and in 0 size capsules for those of us that have problems swallowing.

great

Posted by 4969973399976146986 on Apr 22, 2015

already take this supplement two weeks feeling myself not pain anymore

Better Than Drinking Multiple Cups of GreenTea

Posted by Reviewer2170264 on Aug 17, 2011

I enjoy taking the green tea extract as part of my cancer treatment regimen. It is a top product, a sensible dosage, and an easy way to receive the benefits of drinking multiple cups of green tea. I have always been a tea drinker, but by using these Vcaps, I was able to cut my high consumption of the tea itself. It is an important convenience for me.

Not much to say

Posted by 5368248240526204009 on Nov 02, 2013

After 6 weeks of using this product (two capsules every morning with breakfast) I can't say I've noticed any dramatic changes in terms of my health, with the possible exception of some slight weight loss. Maybe the benefits are more of subtle, a long-term thing.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1581898 on Aug 05, 2008

If you're looking for the correct amount of EGCg, this is the one to use!

green tea by now foods [egcg]

Posted by Reviewer2520447 on Feb 19, 2010

great feeling using this product

Green tea

Posted by Reviewer1619421 on May 16, 2010

Helps aid in fat buring. I like to take this but you have to give yourself a rest as the body will get use to the product if you take it continuously.