Now Foods, EGCg, Green Tea Extract, 400 mg, 180 Veggie Caps

Energizing, anti-cancer, slimming, increases glucose uptake in the muscle

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012

It is also a decarboxylation inhibitor, can be used instead of "carbidopa" and this means it can enhance the effect of Mucuna Pruriens and 5-HTP. Also good to take before a high carb meal, because it makes the calories go to the muscle instead of to the fat (this is called a partitioning effect).

lousy taste

Posted by Reviewer3018514 on Nov 14, 2008

I've only started taking these since October, so I'm not sure how good they are. I wish they could do something about the awful taste however. I would also appreciate it if the label indicated where these things are made.

Now Foods, EGCg, Green Tea Extract, 400 mg,

Posted by Reviewer3031961 on Sep 27, 2008

Great product and in 0 size capsules for those of us that have problems swallowing.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2257268 on Aug 26, 2008

I consistently seem to maintain my weight while taking this supplement despite the massive quantities of food I intake. If I do stop eating as much (like a normal amount), I seem to always lose more weight.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2216372 on Mar 23, 2010

Wonderful in having the chemicals needed to burn weight. I take them right before I sleep at night, with a LOT of water (important - you need to basically wash the fat out of your body, and without enough water it can't go anywhere), and three high potency Omega 3 pills. That combination, Omega 3 and Green Tea (or, more accurately, the combination of the chemicals they contain that give benefits) is very powerful, and gives great results. I also take them in the day sometimes, with my meals.