Now Foods, EGCg, Green Tea Extract, 400 mg, 180 Veggie Caps

EGCG + Cafeine perfect combination

Posted by 5199175693819634756 on Sep 06, 2013

Nice product form Now Foods, I combine it with caffeine in order to boost myself and burn calories!

Best egcg EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Love my Green Tea!! I was taking green tea extract for about three months and I did like it, I think it helped me lose some weight I was trying to shed. I then started working with a personal trainer (she's amazing!) who also has a masters degree in nutrition. She suggested I try taking Yohimbine with my green tea extract. I had heard of Yohimbine at this point but had no experience with it. From the research I've done, my understanding is that it blocks Alpha2 activation allowing for greater fat breakdown to occur and also increase blood flow to adipose tissue, making it perfect for targeting stubborn fat. And when taken with green tea (or caffeine but I prefer green tea) the effects are multiplied. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Ultimate Cancer Prevention

Posted by Reviewer2224762 on Apr 23, 2012

It's a strong standardized supplement and a major step for cancer prevention. Would require drinking 10 cups a day to get this much EGCg. Everyone should seriously consider.

seems like good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1007546 on Jan 30, 2012

It´s hard to evaluate a product that isn´t suppose to have any noticiable effects. I use it as an antioxidant and like it.

Grean Tea extract

Posted by Reviewer1761684 on Feb 27, 2012

I had to search for a while to find grean tea with the 400mg. I am happy with my purchase. I had no real expectations for this supplement I am taking it beacuse of a book I read. I like not having to taste it. I have tired several grean teas in liquid form and it is hit or miss on wether or not they taste good. I dont worry with these.