Excellent

Posted by 5568454824571248335 on Oct 05, 2013

Efficiency

EGCG + Cafeine perfect combination

Posted by 5199175693819634756 on Sep 06, 2013

Nice product form Now Foods, I combine it with caffeine in order to boost myself and burn calories!

Best egcg EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Love my Green Tea!! I was taking green tea extract for about three months and I did like it, I think it helped me lose some weight I was trying to shed. I then started working with a personal trainer (she's amazing!) who also has a masters degree in nutrition. She suggested I try taking Yohimbine with my green tea extract. I had heard of Yohimbine at this point but had no experience with it. From the research I've done, my understanding is that it blocks Alpha2 activation allowing for greater fat breakdown to occur and also increase blood flow to adipose tissue, making it perfect for targeting stubborn fat. And when taken with green tea (or caffeine but I prefer green tea) the effects are multiplied. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Posted by 5417822586638566198 on Aug 08, 2013

it's very save cost. :D

Great!

Posted by 4972566483964054731 on Jul 22, 2013

Easy to take! I am taking it only for 3 weeks and everything is good so far!

good price and benefit of EGCg but.............

Posted by Reviewer1187979 on Jun 30, 2013

I bought it because of the benefit of EGCg, I have found that 3-5 capsules was broken and some of other capsules are stained with the content of the broken capsules so they are bitter but i will buy this brand again if i can't find other brand that have 400 mg of green tea extract

Genial

Posted by 5636546409605238087 on Apr 14, 2013

Ya no hago te, por las mañanas me tomo una pasti, y genial.buen producto antioxidante.

Great product!

Posted by pokkus on Apr 12, 2013

UPDATE: This product has been very long time my favorite EGCG Green Tea product. I have ordered this almost 10 times already. Great product and price is also nice. Highly recommended!

Manage your weight!

Posted by TriedandTested on Apr 09, 2013

I take one capsule at lunch, and one at dinner. I always seem to be able to maintain my weight if I eat a large meal, and if I eat a normal-sized meal, it seems to make me lose weight. Green tea has so many health benefits, and the weight loss is simply a bonus. Good price for the amount of EGCG you're getting. Will always repurchase!

EGCg Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Apr 08, 2013

Good for the skin. Benefits the skin benefit internally. best detox green tea.