Now Foods, EGCg, Green Tea Extract, 400 mg, 180 Veggie Caps

Affordable daily dose of antioxidants

Posted by ijamesmurphy on Aug 30, 2012

I did a bit of research before buying this, and 80% Catechins with 200 mg EGCg is a jolly good dose of green tea extract. Much easier than drinking 3 cups of green tea! Low caffeine is good too, because I also give it to my dog to help fight the nasty cancer cells.

Ultimate Cancer Prevention

Posted by Reviewer2224762 on Apr 23, 2012

It's a strong standardized supplement and a major step for cancer prevention. Would require drinking 10 cups a day to get this much EGCg. Everyone should seriously consider.

seems like good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1007546 on Jan 30, 2012

It´s hard to evaluate a product that isn´t suppose to have any noticiable effects. I use it as an antioxidant and like it.

Grean Tea extract

Posted by Reviewer1761684 on Feb 27, 2012

I had to search for a while to find grean tea with the 400mg. I am happy with my purchase. I had no real expectations for this supplement I am taking it beacuse of a book I read. I like not having to taste it. I have tired several grean teas in liquid form and it is hit or miss on wether or not they taste good. I dont worry with these.

Not much to say

Posted by 5368248240526204009 on Nov 02, 2013

After 6 weeks of using this product (two capsules every morning with breakfast) I can't say I've noticed any dramatic changes in terms of my health, with the possible exception of some slight weight loss. Maybe the benefits are more of subtle, a long-term thing.