Works for me

Posted by MHK-HerbMedic on Dec 03, 2013

I take this twice a day and with an element of control over hight fat and carb foods, I seem to have reduced some weight, specially around the waist.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Green tea is one of the most known and researched products. Most people probably know it for its powerful antioxidant, namely ECCG, which is one of important factors contributing to the longevity of the Japanese people. Does you also know that green tea treat acne, help control blood glucose level and fight diabetes, fight obesity, prevent and eliminate cancer, heart diseases, boost brain function, reduce unhealthy cholesterol, anti-aging, immune booster, prom ote relaxation and many others! All for a low cost and 180 caps! Generally, it is best to take one capsule with each meal (just like the Japanese or Chinese drinking green tea while eating their meal). That will probably be 3 capsules daily and still last for 30 days! Buy the better bottle of 180 caps so that you can save more! One capsule possesses phytonutrients equal to about 2-3 green tea which is quite similar to what the amount that the Japanese drinks on average. This product is also highly decaffeinated so there is no issue with the caffeine. The caps are vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Check out my page for more reviews!

👍

Posted by 5639175200508559160 on Oct 19, 2013

👍

Helps w digestion

Posted by kweemeng on Jul 19, 2013

It gives me a little palpitation if I take it with empty stomach. I also get hungry faster. Took this after meal and it helps digestion. Not sure if it burn fat as I workout regularly in the first place.

for a swollen legs and ankles

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 15, 2013

good product.

Your diet's best friend!

Posted by TriedandTested on Apr 09, 2013

Take one capsule with a heavy meal, and you'll be able to maintain your weight. I find that if I take this after consuming a reasonably-sized portion of food instead, it makes me lose even more weight. Be cautious, though. Consuming this on an empty stomach will most probably upset your stomach, so make sure you take this with or after a meal. Green tea has so many other health benefits, and being able to reap those benefits with these nifty capsules sure beats drinking 6 cups of green tea a day!

Seemed to help lessen my appetite

Posted by Reviewer1878571 on Jan 19, 2013

...Not a great deal but enough to notice, when taken regularly

not sure yet but

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Nov 23, 2012

I take this for fat burning. I have big belly which is ugly! 155cm with 51kg. Not really ideal. Hope to lose some kg...too soon to tell. BUT I THINK it flattens my belly a bit. I didn't check it everyday of course,,,I notice my belly after taking this for 2 months. As for weight, no, it is not helping yet,,,but then I don't have regular bowel to begin with. update: nope, i stop taking this. seems to do nothing. I lose weight because the oatmeal I consume these day.

might have to order again

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

I remember that these had a positive effect on me. It was a long while ago so I can't remember the details. I will have to order these again on some day.

EGCg, green Tea ex

Posted by Reviewer1126170 on Mar 22, 2012

I use it not for a long time, but I think, I feel more energize

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »