EGCg Green Tea Extract

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Mar 26, 2008

With EGCg Green Tea Extract, I noticed better concentration, but the bonus seems to be that I've dropped a few pounds, without change much else in my routine!

Helping with Weight Loss

Posted by Reviewer2167905 on Mar 27, 2009

I have been taking two capsules a day for about a month and have lost about 5 pounds with only minor adjustments to my diet. For the past 4 years I have not been able to lose weight without drastic diet and exercise so I am pretty sure the EGCg has made a difference for me. It gives me energy but also a bit of an edgy feeling if I also drink caffeinated beverages. I definitely will keep taking this supplement.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Green tea is one of the most known and researched products. Most people probably know it for its powerful antioxidant, namely ECCG, which is one of important factors contributing to the longevity of the Japanese people. Does you also know that green tea treat acne, help control blood glucose level and fight diabetes, fight obesity, prevent and eliminate cancer, heart diseases, boost brain function, reduce unhealthy cholesterol, anti-aging, immune booster, prom ote relaxation and many others! All for a low cost and 180 caps! Generally, it is best to take one capsule with each meal (just like the Japanese or Chinese drinking green tea while eating their meal). That will probably be 3 capsules daily and still last for 30 days! Buy the better bottle of 180 caps so that you can save more! One capsule possesses phytonutrients equal to about 2-3 green tea which is quite similar to what the amount that the Japanese drinks on average. This product is also highly decaffeinated so there is no issue with the caffeine. The caps are vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Check out my page for more reviews!

Didn't realize they were helping w/weight loss...

Posted by Reviewer2791673 on Jan 30, 2010

I was taking it 2 times a day (morning and evening), then noticed frequent urination at night. So,I cut back to once a day. I gradually stopped taking it and started gaining weight. Guess it was helping with weight loss and didn't realize it. I'm starting to take it daily again, can't afford the extra "lbs."

Good Aromataze inhibitor

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on Sep 26, 2009

Good effective aromatase inhibitor and effective antioxidant. I can actually feel the difference when I do not take it. I am a person that can not take caffeine and I can not feel the minimal amount that is present with one cap a day.

Good product mix

Posted by Reviewer2079306 on Nov 09, 2007

I like that you get both egcg and decaf green tea extract in this product.

Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer1836804 on Jan 12, 2008

I'll continue to use this type.

Your diet's best friend!

Posted by TriedandTested on Apr 09, 2013

Take one capsule with a heavy meal, and you'll be able to maintain your weight. I find that if I take this after consuming a reasonably-sized portion of food instead, it makes me lose even more weight. Be cautious, though. Consuming this on an empty stomach will most probably upset your stomach, so make sure you take this with or after a meal. Green tea has so many other health benefits, and being able to reap those benefits with these nifty capsules sure beats drinking 6 cups of green tea a day!

Best potency for your dollar

Posted by Reviewer2949471 on Jan 29, 2008

Another great product by Now. Gives you a grand zippy boost in the morning.

should be working

Posted by Reviewer2624260 on Mar 09, 2008

I've also been on spirulina, maca and multivitamins... feeling like a million bucks so not quite sure how this would work by itself...

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »