Working well

Posted by Reviewer2985993 on Feb 10, 2013

Using this for my 8 yo daughter for her toileting problem. She is ok with BM but has big problem with urinating. It is like incontinence. Used to use Nature's Secret Urinary Flush which was working well but then not working so well because I think they changed the ingredients a little bit. Then Using Now Liver Detoxifier which is out of stock until now, so I found this as an alternative and it's working well as well. She can feel the needs to go toilet ( as long as she doesn't cheat with the diet, so ..happy with this. She just take 2 caps before bfast and 2 caps before going to bed

Now Foods- Easy Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Jan 26, 2009

A wonderful product. Detoxes and cleanses gently, yet effectively. I would definitely recommend this to everyone - a 'must do' cleanse twice a year.

Effective, Easy, Light Cleanse!

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Mar 18, 2011

This is a light cleanse that is very effective. I have been cleansing for many years and have had many different cleanses. This is very easy to take, works great and is very effective.

Toxin release is a...

Posted by Reviewer1620488 on Sep 17, 2011

I felt great in the first few days - no bloating, etc. However, then I started releasing toxins, and it actually made me more reactive to my typical allergies (hayfever) than usual! I just couldn't stop sneezing, but that finally went away a few days after the cleanse. Plus, I really don't like how you MUST drink 8oz of water with the pills. I have a small (low-capacity) stomach, and that much water at once makes me nauseous! Overall, I do think that it helped my intestines (success!), but the toxin release and water intake were not fun!

Super!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Feb 15, 2009

Great cleanse. The ingredients and pill form is great!

Like the name, it is Easy Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1649474 on Sep 09, 2009

This was easy to do by just taking the pills twice a day. It was not painful to do the cleanse, and reasonably priced. Pill are easy to swallow. and I will probably do again in a couple of months.

Easy as it says

Posted by Reviewer2915425 on Nov 19, 2009

I'm in the middle of the cleanse, very gentle, not feeling an incredible difference, but we'll see when im finished with it.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2117401 on Dec 22, 2011

ok, but not strong enough for full cleanse

Mild cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Jan 20, 2009

Not exactly as agressive as I expected. But a good, safe-feeling cleanse.

Cheap, quick detox

Posted by limdaoyang on Dec 18, 2012

The formulation looks good so I bought for an alcoholic friend of mine. No complains so far.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »