Easy cleanse

Posted by 4633565505974703878 on Feb 24, 2016

I am drinking it for 3 days, but did not see any results yet. Hope to detox faster.

Easy cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1100541 on Jul 10, 2014

Feel good after completing the 15 days program. Will do it again in few months time.

Working well

Posted by Reviewer2985993 on Feb 10, 2013

Using this for my 8 yo daughter for her toileting problem. She is ok with BM but has big problem with urinating. It is like incontinence. Used to use Nature's Secret Urinary Flush which was working well but then not working so well because I think they changed the ingredients a little bit. Then Using Now Liver Detoxifier which is out of stock until now, so I found this as an alternative and it's working well as well. She can feel the needs to go toilet ( as long as she doesn't cheat with the diet, so ..happy with this. She just take 2 caps before bfast and 2 caps before going to bed

Cheap, quick detox

Posted by limdaoyang on Dec 18, 2012

The formulation looks good so I bought for an alcoholic friend of mine. No complains so far.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1665074 on Mar 12, 2012

works ok just way too many pills to take a day for a cleanse

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1150979 on Mar 11, 2012

I didn't mentioned anything during taking this pills, but after 1-2 weeks i mentioned that I lost about 2 kilograms!

Very gentle

Posted by Reviewer1363455 on Jan 03, 2012

This product is very gentle and for the most part side- effect free. It could be a little more stronger but having side effect would not be worth it.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2117401 on Dec 22, 2011

ok, but not strong enough for full cleanse

Toxin release is a...

Posted by Reviewer1620488 on Sep 17, 2011

I felt great in the first few days - no bloating, etc. However, then I started releasing toxins, and it actually made me more reactive to my typical allergies (hayfever) than usual! I just couldn't stop sneezing, but that finally went away a few days after the cleanse. Plus, I really don't like how you MUST drink 8oz of water with the pills. I have a small (low-capacity) stomach, and that much water at once makes me nauseous! Overall, I do think that it helped my intestines (success!), but the toxin release and water intake were not fun!

Effective, Easy, Light Cleanse!

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Mar 18, 2011

This is a light cleanse that is very effective. I have been cleansing for many years and have had many different cleanses. This is very easy to take, works great and is very effective.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »