This product works

Posted by Reviewer2562148 on Jan 03, 2011

this product works for flu,and the symptoms,sniffles,caughing and infections in the teeth,mouth. I have used it for years instead of antibiotics. I have not taken antibiotics in more than 10 years since I found this combination. The Now product line is best priced. It will boost the natural immune of your body. I use this instead of an antibiotic but keep refrigerated after opening. The most important thing to remember when using herbs is it may take a little longer than a pharmecutical brand of antibiotics.,you must continue using for 8 days minimum, if you have the flu or cold. I use 3 full droppers for one dose. Three times a day,in a small glass of juice,tea,chocolate soy milk. I take a dose when I first wake up,middle of the day and at night before sleep. You will begin to feel better on the third day but I continue to use it for 8 days minimum. I also take an exectorant decongestant, like Musinex-D,if the caugh persists. I hope this information helps. My best friend whom is a LVN started me using this combination because I did not have a Dr.and the cost of medicine is so expensive.

Good if you think you're getting a cold or sore throat

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on May 18, 2008

Product seems to work well. I took it at the first sign of getting a sore throat and cold. Never got the cold and my sore throat went away shortly.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1410431 on May 06, 2009

I use this product quite often. I put it in tea, smoothies, oatmeal, etc., and it's so mild that you don't even taste it. It's helped me avoid colds and keeps my immune system strong in conjunction with a few other supplements that I take.

Now Foods, Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus

Posted by Reviewer1544045 on Dec 26, 2008

Good combination of natural defenses.

it s work

Posted by Reviewer1932926 on Dec 26, 2011

it s help our family be a health

Good

Posted by Reviewer1450757 on Jan 10, 2012

this keeps colds & flu to a minumin -- wards off further illness when you start feeling poorly.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2188197 on Jan 29, 2012

great for immune building

One of my standards.

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on Oct 08, 2014

I keep this on hand to catch those pesky cold/flu symptoms when they first appear. This and a neti pot keep me pretty much illness-free.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2623889 on Jun 19, 2009

great customer service, fast shipping and I am happy with the product.