Echinacea Purpurea Root 400mg

Posted by Reviewer2487780 on Jan 28, 2011

This supplement really works for us as we don't seem to pick up colds or flu's easily.

great

Posted by Reviewer2467665 on Dec 15, 2010

Helped clear up a bad sinius infection in a short time - Now Foods has very high quality products - I use a lot of them

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3259191 on Oct 17, 2010

super

Indispensible

Posted by PinkOveralls on Jul 06, 2010

I wouldn't be without this product. Cold sores that used to last a week are gone in 2 days.

good.

Posted by Reviewer1736731 on Apr 08, 2010

Seems to work well. I've always found echinacea very helpful for fighting colds, first time I've tried capsules, but works well.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1593825 on Mar 05, 2010

Great product, great price!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on Aug 20, 2009

At the end of last year I had tremendous tooth pain and spent a LOT of time and money on dental work only for the pain to return a couple of weeks later. At first the pain was mild so I decided just to live with it, but finally it got severe but my husband`s company closed so I really didn`t want to use our savings on more dental work that just doesn`t work so I read that echinacea will kill a tooth infection so I took two capsules every 2 hours until the pain left along with some Tylenol. Then I took it just 3 times a day for a couple of days just to be safe and after that I stopped taking it all together and my tooth pain is completely gone. It worked better than the dentist! So when my husband got a toothache, I tried the same with him and he got the same results. I am very happy with this product.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3235670 on Jan 01, 2009

Echinacea helps take care of cold symptoms at the start.

Work very well

Posted by Reviewer1977925 on Aug 20, 2008

My husband has been using these for the last year and is happy with how they work. When he feels a cold coming on he takes extra with Now Foods C and is very pleased with the results.

Jo

Posted by Reviewer3346689 on May 27, 2008

I use this routinely when I'm sick and it seems to work pretty good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »