Great combo - compromise

Posted by Reviewer1948992 on Feb 20, 2009

I like the super-green foods, my husband on the other hand wants a regular multivitamin and doesn't want to rely on super-green foods alone. So, this product has been a happy compromise. There's not a lot of supergreens in it per mg (as opposed to getting these in a stand alone product) but they are still in it and are helpful for detoxification as well as their nutritional value. NB: on the iron-free aspect, chlorella produces an effect in the body of raising haemoglobin levels in a manner similar to iron (without any adverse effect). So when you are taking chlorella or any chlorophyll containing supplement like this one, there really should be no need to take supplemental iron.

Great vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer2976764 on Mar 02, 2008

I think that this is the best vitamin I have ever taken. I also take green food supplements and it is great not to have to take so many additional supplements.

Superior product

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Feb 14, 2008

This multi has not caused stomach upset and I feel I have greater endurance since I started taking it a month ago. I hope iHerb will continue to carry this excellent product!

good product,good brand

Posted by Reviewer1445759 on Sep 24, 2007

I like eco green multi.Its potent,its comprehensive and its a good value.Its also made by a family-operated company that has been around for many years and is trustworthy.GMP assured too.

I feel endurance daily and well being a welcome improvement!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Oct 18, 2007

Superior working product.

Best Multi Ever!

Posted by healthybratt on Feb 23, 2009

Love this stuff for hubby and me. No IRON.

First multi

Posted by Reviewer2593885 on Aug 02, 2009

I ordered these almost a year ago but didn't start taking them regularly until a few weeks ago and I have noticed a big difference in my general well-being. I have much more energy and I'm in a better mood, but I have noticed over time that those go hand in hand so I can't say these vits caused both to increase; probably energy ---> mood. I really only start to notice the benefits after taking 3 a day, instead of the recommended 2, but this is probably because I am deficient since this is my first mutli supplement as I mentioned; this is also the reason why I decided to start taking 3. I only mention that I've had them for a year because they may have degraded, which could explain why I need 3, though I kind of doubt it since I kept them in the refrigerator the whole time.

good all round multi

Posted by Reviewer1334332 on Jul 24, 2008

Its good for older adults who do not need extra iron.

beter than most

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Dec 10, 2008

Better than most green multies I've seen.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Mar 14, 2008

Good multi - good vitamin levels, iron free, and includes green superfoods - good buy.