toxic doses of vitamin B6

Posted by 5015917111655552129 on Sep 12, 2015

In the beginning the pills seemed to be oke for me until I started getting all kinds of vague symptoms.I accidentally found out that I was found to have a toxic amount of vitamin B6 in my blood because of this multivitamin. Therefore, hereby a warning for these vitamins. I swallowed, not even the entire daily dose but only half, yet the amount of b6 still was too high with 1000 times the daily dose. My foot started to hurt and the nerves in my right foot and left leg gave numbness. Fortunately, it is now six months after stopping something better .... But be aware that vitamin B6 can lead to an overdose. And if you do not stop in time, the problem can be irreversible.

Highly recommended!

Posted by 5161289370763023679 on Apr 30, 2015

I was taking these while on a year long quest of eating a strict vegan diet. I live in a very hot and humid country and live a very active lifestyle. My body can get depleted very easily. These seemed to cover all of the areas of my diet that I couldn't cover by food alone. I always felt energetic after taking these in the morning and never run down at the end of the day. These are a high quality vegan option for a multivitamin.

Concentrations Higher

Posted by Reviewer3331434 on Jan 08, 2014

The MG amounts per 2 caps. are greater than other products used + the added bonus of the green foods, enzymes & bioflavonoids.

NowFoods

Posted by 5177875200440730136 on Nov 30, 2013

This product it is very good.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2718540 on Sep 25, 2013

fine

just what it says to be

Posted by 4957303202150957892 on Dec 04, 2012

Easy to digest, too.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3114636 on Feb 22, 2012

I have been taking this supplement for years and I am very much satisfied with it. I have energy for the day and helps me to cope with everyday stress. My husband also takes it and he is also okay with it.

Greens

Posted by Reviewer1261407 on Dec 06, 2011

I like this product and I feel fine.

happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer2124504 on Nov 07, 2011

I have used this product for a long time and am satisfied with the good ingredients and the capsule formula.

Like the green addition!

Posted by Christal on Sep 19, 2011

Have not felt much difference since taking this Multi (probably because I did not follow the recommendation of taking 2 V-caps twice daily), but I really like what this Multi contains, especially the green foods and the enzymes. With 3 adults in the family, taking 4 V-caps daily each person means that this bottle would only last 15 days, which I can't really afford at the moment.