Great way to get my Vitamin C!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I like these Vit C packets, I take them with my hydrolysed collagen in the morning. I like the fact that hey don't contain sugar. The elderberry taste is also very good! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Best of the lot

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Apr 09, 2013

I like this one (of the Effer-C's) best since there is no fructose. Instead it uses stevia, a far better choice. Tastes really good.

Loved it

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I thought it tasted quite good, although my daughter didn't care for it. The megadose of vitamin c as multi-mineral ascorbates is a good thing to have every day, but especially when you're coming down with an illness, or you feel over tired. You can nip it in the bud if you use this product right away. Simply mix a packet with a few ounces of water, let it fizz for for a few moments, and drink it down. It has a neutral ph so it won't cause stomach upset. The conveniant packets make it easy to bring some to work or school. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Tasty Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on Jan 27, 2013

Good Product for taking large amounts of Vitamin C.It mixes well in Whey Protein Drinks .

Great product to Add to winter Teas.

Posted by Reviewer3097011 on Dec 12, 2012

This vita-C makes a great supplement for hot tea during cold weather months. It disolves completely/instantly.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer2840661 on Jul 11, 2012

This drink tastes delicious when mixed with just a quarter cup of water. I then drink more water afterwards to make up the required amount. This kept my energy up when I had the flu. I also gave it to my daughter a few times when she was dehydrated from gastro (although it is advised not to be given to children) I felt comfortable giving her some as a once off for the benefit of electrolytes, and it bought her spirits up straight away.

Immune system protection + Vitamin C!

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on May 04, 2014

I love how it has elderberry powder which I usually take separately for cold prevention. Tastes good too.

Posted by wicked72 on Jul 04, 2014

Very effective

Will order again !!

Posted by 5432903492193586488 on Jan 01, 2015

I love thos one, this taste great, I get more energy, and I relax my body when I take this, normally I have a little pain in my shoulders from stress, but this helps me alot!!! Much better than other brands I have tried like alacer, differnt norwegian and danish brands and so on. Also helps taking this after you drink much alcohol, no pain in head or upset stomach next morning ;)) tried it yesterday new year evening!

My choice

Posted by Reviewer1291316 on Feb 27, 2014

This beats out the other brand because it's taste is comparable and it doesn't use sugar to sweeten anything. That is important.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »