お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Now Foods, Effer-C, Effervescent Drink Mix, Elderberry, 30 Packets, 5.5 g Each

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great way to get my Vitamin C!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I like these Vit C packets, I take them with my hydrolysed collagen in the morning. I like the fact that hey don't contain sugar. The elderberry taste is also very good! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Best of the lot

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Apr 09, 2013

I like this one (of the Effer-C's) best since there is no fructose. Instead it uses stevia, a far better choice. Tastes really good.

Loved it

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I thought it tasted quite good, although my daughter didn't care for it. The megadose of vitamin c as multi-mineral ascorbates is a good thing to have every day, but especially when you're coming down with an illness, or you feel over tired. You can nip it in the bud if you use this product right away. Simply mix a packet with a few ounces of water, let it fizz for for a few moments, and drink it down. It has a neutral ph so it won't cause stomach upset. The conveniant packets make it easy to bring some to work or school. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer2840661 on Jul 11, 2012

This drink tastes delicious when mixed with just a quarter cup of water. I then drink more water afterwards to make up the required amount. This kept my energy up when I had the flu. I also gave it to my daughter a few times when she was dehydrated from gastro (although it is advised not to be given to children) I felt comfortable giving her some as a once off for the benefit of electrolytes, and it bought her spirits up straight away.

Tasty Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on Jan 27, 2013

Good Product for taking large amounts of Vitamin C.It mixes well in Whey Protein Drinks .

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »