excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2834623 on Feb 10, 2009

I have to disagree with other reviews for this product. I think it mixes quite easily with liquid, tastes nice (as far as protein powders go) and is easy on the stomach. it gives my shakes a creamy texture too I bought this product because of its high amino acid content, slow release and digestability.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1055085 on Mar 27, 2011

I wasn't sure if the egg white powder that I've tried previously, had been pasteurized (which makes it possible to eat it raw, without hampering uptake of biotin). Therefore I was curious to see whether this product could be whipped stiff. -Fortunately it can! As some reviewers write, egg white powder has a distinct flavor, unlike raw egg whites. It has to be mixed with something with a pleasant flavor. But the nutritional value is excellent, and it's very practical to keep a jar in the cupboard at all times for baking or for the proteins. (And the jar is bigger than I expected!)

I like it very much

Posted by Reviewer2934620 on Sep 23, 2010

I'm so glad that I was not swayed by the few negative reviews about this product. It is just what I hoped it would be, mixes easily, taste is not fabulous but then again, I didn't expect it to be. I wanted it as a protein boost to smoothies & flax bread...for these applications it serves me very well.

Finally, easy egg whites...

Posted by Reviewer3176463 on Apr 20, 2010

I have a recipe that calls for two egg whites and I hate wasting eggs on that, so this works great! ALSO, if you are dairy free and you are trying to substitute milk powder in a recipe, powdered egg whites are a great substitute. They are packed with protein so it will give bready foods structure.

Great Power...

Posted by Reviewer3329242 on Sep 29, 2008

Boost your energy level and boost your body's natural tissue repairing and healing functions.

Eggwhite Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Mar 23, 2007

This is a great product for people who are on a gluten-free diet and who are hypoglycemic. Just make a protein drink with it using bananas, rice or almond milk, etc.

Great to have around

Posted by Reviewer2031985 on Oct 07, 2011

Use it in all my recipes helps cut the fat without adding calories and a lot more convenient than eggs.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2059880 on Dec 12, 2007

Love egg protein good with all cereals best to mix in with cereal before you add your rice dream or milk. Good to mix with oatmeal too.

Eggwhite Protein

Posted by Reviewer2066075 on May 05, 2011

Excellent source of protein... the gold standard for body builders. Easily digested, no annoying aftertaste.

No stars for this product.

Posted by Reviewer1148308 on Mar 07, 2010

I was in search, when I purchased this product, of a protein supplement that my finicky tract would accept without protest. After the arrival of the container I opened it with no little hope and found, after mixing it, to my acute distress, Now's Eggwhite Protein to be a gooey, salty, flavor-less, appalling substance. I was literally nauseated by its aroma. A word to the wise: if you're conscious of sodium in your diet don't purchase Now's Eggwhite Protein. Unless you wish to incorporate it into a recipe for a baked good or a highly-flavored beverage, don't give the product a second glance. I wish I'd done.