Now Foods, Eggwhite Protein, 1.2 lbs (544 g)

Reviews 1-star

No stars for this product.

Posted by Reviewer1148308 on Mar 07, 2010

I was in search, when I purchased this product, of a protein supplement that my finicky tract would accept without protest. After the arrival of the container I opened it with no little hope and found, after mixing it, to my acute distress, Now's Eggwhite Protein to be a gooey, salty, flavor-less, appalling substance. I was literally nauseated by its aroma. A word to the wise: if you're conscious of sodium in your diet don't purchase Now's Eggwhite Protein. Unless you wish to incorporate it into a recipe for a baked good or a highly-flavored beverage, don't give the product a second glance. I wish I'd done.