Now Foods, Eggwhite Protein, Rich Chocolate, 1.5 lbs (680 g)

Reviews 5-star

My most favorite protein powder!

Posted by Reviewer3136009 on Mar 08, 2012

I started looking for protein powders when I went on the hCG diet. There are a limited number of them that are recommended for that particular diet due to sugar and carb ratios I originally tried Jay Robb's Eggwhite protein powder. It's good, but it's more expensive. I switched over to Jay Robb's Whey protein but I just don't like it because to me it has a bitter aftertaste. When I found the Now Foods eggwhite powder, I bought a single container to try it out and I love it!! I don't get the bitter aftertaste of Whey, it costs less than the one I had before, and I've compared the ingredients and nutrients on the label and they're nearly identical. Now I order 2 containers at a time!!

I'll buy it again

Posted by Reviewer1624655 on Mar 25, 2012

Taste good, mix well and easy digestion (i'm lactose intolerant).