Great!

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

FIXES A SORE THROAT and other bacterial symptoms really quickly! Great anti-bacterial action and great combination of ingredients and without any added sugar. Elderberry and zinc is a potent combination - they really work. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

For the vitamins...not taste

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

These are not what I expected...they are very rough and not soothing. The flavor isn't great but it's doable. They are fairly large and don't dissolve very quickly so I usually end up chewing them halfway through.

Helps me keep healthy

Posted by Reviewer1693768 on Oct 23, 2014

This is the best immune support product I`ve tried. If I don`t take this regular, I catch the flu and other viral infections quite often. I recommend it to those people who has the same healthy challenges.

NOW FOOD LOZENGES

Posted by Reviewer3181077 on May 11, 2014

I PREFER THIS COMBINATION, BUT MOST OF THESE TYPES OF LOZENGERS ALWAYS ADD SUGAR, SO I WON'T PROBABLY BUY IT AGAIN.

Now, Elderberry & Zinc Lozenges.

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Apr 19, 2014

I used one of these lozenges and what a disappointment. Zuck is all I can describe it as. I wouldn't even give it a one. It left a terrible taste in my mouth, had to go brush my teeth and still not sure the awful taste is gone. Since I used one I can't return it and that's a bummer.

Portia

Posted by 4793346632055091428 on Feb 03, 2014

These are not particularly soothing to a sore throat--they are a rough texture and don't just melt in your mouth. The main reason for taking them is the Vitamin C, listed at 250%, the zinc and the elderberry.

Stick with Zand

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Jan 14, 2014

Tried these lozenges and didn't like them. They are really big, have an odd mouth feel, taste is npt particularly good and other foods taste odd after useing these. Additionally, NOW products have the worst bottle closures/caps. They are difficult to unseal, don't provide a tight closure and the attached cap is always getting in the way. NOW should bit the bullet and go to a reliable and easy to use screw cap, like most other companies use. Re-inventing the wheel, in this case makes no sense. It's too bad too, as NOW makes many wonderful products that I use daily. Of course, I have to transfer the contents into another bottle with a screw cap!

Too much added SUGAR in lozenge

Posted by Reviewer2578366 on Jan 08, 2014

3 grammes of carbs per lozenge. Very sweet, like eating sweets in fact. NOT good for a health product. In future I will just order a powder etc with no added sugar.

get over your cold much?!

Posted by kyotomatty on Dec 13, 2013

Good times abound with these bad boys.

HORRIBLE TASTE!

Posted by 5635605012276185152 on Nov 25, 2013

I love elderberry and strongly believe that it works to keep a healthy immune system, but this brand tastes absolutely horrible. I would rather get a cold than eat another one of those lozenges. I absolutely do not recommend, unless you like the taste of sour, chalky, old medicine. Look for a different brand. It seems like a good deal at first, but when you waste the whole bottle because you cant stand to eat them, you will be out more money.