Cupboard essential.

Posted by Reviewer3289141 on Apr 02, 2010

This is one of the items we use in our family "wellness cocktails" and it certainly works well in combating colds and other viruses. We've used it for years and order it by the case.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2972976 on Apr 30, 2010

Worked very well for the flu, would recommend it to anyone who has the flu and wants to recover faster.

Now Foods, Elderberry, Zinc & Echinacea Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1667778 on Dec 28, 2008

Excellent! I mixed this in with some juice and the kids didn't notice it at all -- plus, they quickly healed from their cold/flu symptoms!

works for my family

Posted by Reviewer3209297 on Apr 25, 2009

I had been given "Elderberry, Zinc & Echinacea Syrup" to my kids (3 and 5 years old) for a whole winter. They didn't get sick as often as during previous winter and if they were sick it helped them to recover faster. So I keep on ordering it

Dunno if this is what helps...

Posted by Reviewer1625128 on Nov 29, 2007

... but for the last three winters, I've only caught cold three times; once, I'd run out of this stuff, and once I stopped taking it before spring had totally passed. (The year before I started taking this in winter, I had a severe cold that turned into pneumonia.)

Excellent Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1827447 on Nov 18, 2009

I put this in my kids' juice when they are going to be exposed to large groups of kids or when they are fighting off germs. I used to use Airborne, but this is much more effective. My kids are hardly ever sick and if they do get sick the symptoms are greatly reduced and last only a few days.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3318627 on Nov 30, 2011

I feel better when I take this.

good

Posted by 4664227116247643994 on Jul 02, 2012

good

Kept the flu away!

Posted by bluebug on Jan 19, 2013

Good stuff! Will order again!

Works as advertised

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Oct 31, 2013

A little oversweet, but seems to work just fine. As soon as I start to feel cold, I take this daily and get rid of the cold.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »