Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Eleuthero, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

Siberian Ginseng, Energy Giver

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

Russian Olympic athletes have used Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng) for years to improve performance. I find this definitely helps improve my energy levels. Exercise is easier. More endurance and patience for trying days. Can help women improve metabolism during menopausal transition. Highly recommended!

Stamina

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on Sep 26, 2009

Eleuthero is what i take everyday before my workout. I can tall when I forget to take them and they help me maintain a performance level I am happy with. This adaptogen is a great stress reliever and aid in the recovery from those tough days. Great quality and potency from Now Products.

Huge difference

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1823574 on Jun 30, 2012

I'm a mother of three who works full time and was very run down and catching every infection that my kids brought home and no matter how much rest I got, I was always tired. My gut feeling was that my adrenals were involved so I did some research on adrenal fatigue and general tonics / boosters. I started taking Eleuthero, Astragalus, CoEnzyme Q10 and D-Ribose, plus a general multivitamin. The difference is incredible. We are 2 months into winter here in Australia and by this stage I would normally have had at least three bad chest infections. I haven't had a single one. I have started feeling like I was getting a cold a couple of times but the next day it would have gone. My immune system is clearly on fire. I will definitely keep taking this combo and keep ordering it from iHerb - LOVE the low cost international shipping!

Eleuthero

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2397820 on Dec 27, 2008

Great product for energy.

Appears to be working very well.

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by patehosplace on May 06, 2009

I love their product! I am actually feeling the effects of this along with NOW brands cortisol support. HUGE difference for my work day! Smiling more.