Now Foods, Eleuthero, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

Siberian Ginseng, Energy Giver

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

Russian Olympic athletes have used Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng) for years to improve performance. I find this definitely helps improve my energy levels. Exercise is easier. More endurance and patience for trying days. Can help women improve metabolism during menopausal transition. Highly recommended!

Stamina

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on Sep 26, 2009

Eleuthero is what i take everyday before my workout. I can tall when I forget to take them and they help me maintain a performance level I am happy with. This adaptogen is a great stress reliever and aid in the recovery from those tough days. Great quality and potency from Now Products.

Huge difference

Posted by Reviewer1823574 on Jun 30, 2012

I'm a mother of three who works full time and was very run down and catching every infection that my kids brought home and no matter how much rest I got, I was always tired. My gut feeling was that my adrenals were involved so I did some research on adrenal fatigue and general tonics / boosters. I started taking Eleuthero, Astragalus, CoEnzyme Q10 and D-Ribose, plus a general multivitamin. The difference is incredible. We are 2 months into winter here in Australia and by this stage I would normally have had at least three bad chest infections. I haven't had a single one. I have started feeling like I was getting a cold a couple of times but the next day it would have gone. My immune system is clearly on fire. I will definitely keep taking this combo and keep ordering it from iHerb - LOVE the low cost international shipping!

ok...not as good as solgar

Posted by Reviewer1754550 on Aug 01, 2011

i bought NOW eleuthero because the solgar eleuthero had been discontinued by iherb. unfortunately no matter how many now capsules i take, it is nowhere as good as the solgar ones. i do not understand why they have been discontinued. i will have to buy them elsewhere. dissapointed! UPDATE: These seem to take time to kick in. Im taking 1 cap with each meal and after a week or so thay seem to be working.

Eleuthero

Posted by Reviewer2397820 on Dec 27, 2008

Great product for energy.