Huge difference

Posted by Reviewer1823574 on Jun 30, 2012

I'm a mother of three who works full time and was very run down and catching every infection that my kids brought home and no matter how much rest I got, I was always tired. My gut feeling was that my adrenals were involved so I did some research on adrenal fatigue and general tonics / boosters. I started taking Eleuthero, Astragalus, CoEnzyme Q10 and D-Ribose, plus a general multivitamin. The difference is incredible. We are 2 months into winter here in Australia and by this stage I would normally have had at least three bad chest infections. I haven't had a single one. I have started feeling like I was getting a cold a couple of times but the next day it would have gone. My immune system is clearly on fire. I will definitely keep taking this combo and keep ordering it from iHerb - LOVE the low cost international shipping!

Siberian Ginseng, Energy Giver

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

Russian Olympic athletes have used Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng) for years to improve performance. I find this definitely helps improve my energy levels. Exercise is easier. More endurance and patience for trying days. Can help women improve metabolism during menopausal transition. Highly recommended!

Eleuthero

Posted by Reviewer2397820 on Dec 27, 2008

Great product for energy.

Christina

Posted by Reviewer3207166 on Apr 19, 2008

This is a potent Eleuthero at an extraordinary price!

Energy!

Posted by Reviewer1688519 on May 09, 2008

Just what I need to pick me up!

Excellent Value

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on Jan 24, 2009

Very good value, will keep taking this as it has some amazing benefits, Im sure it has helped me with general immunity, and check this research out:

GIVES ME ENERGY

Posted by Reviewer2928997 on Jun 18, 2010

I run everyday and often feel tired but this supplement gives me a great boost of energy. Highly recommended!

From Down Under

Posted by Reviewer2958770 on Feb 21, 2009

Helps with various types of stress.I find this is helpfull. The product is great

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3044660 on Mar 03, 2010

I like to take it for a upsetting time,it makes you feel more relax.

Great product , you need to try it

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Oct 16, 2013

Just started taking this along with now rhodilia and have to say im so suprised at how i now feel compared to a few weeks ago. The fatigue is gone and i sleep so much better. Would highly recommed this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »