Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Oct 20, 2008

When I've take the recommended serving of these, I get a headache when it wears off. I only take one pill and I seem to be okay when it wears off. The ingredients are great!

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2203927 on Aug 15, 2008

This is also another great product! It takes the edge off of hunger! and keeps you alert! Don't take any B's late in the day! you will be up all night!

Wake Up!

Posted by Reviewer2155385 on Mar 23, 2007

I keep the bottle on my nightstand.Take it when alarm goes off.Alert in 20 min.

Good Energy....

Posted by Reviewer3062358 on Oct 23, 2007

A tiny bit jittery but probably because I did not titrate up to the two capsules. I do not use a lot of caffeine but am combining it with CLA for bodyfat reduction. I'm used to it now and am doing quite well with two capsules...

energy now

Posted by Reviewer3268060 on Mar 15, 2008

It works, But you have to take twice a day!

Good energy

Posted by Reviewer3259873 on May 05, 2009

Without jitters

Gives Me A Boost

Posted by Reviewer2284743 on Sep 13, 2009

I have a really screwed up sleep schedule so I need a boost now and then, this really helps give me energy on lackluster days or I will take it about an hour before a workout to help increase my stamina. I don't take it everyday, but only when I really need a push. Great product, great price!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2021925 on Dec 01, 2009

I take this every morning for a little boost, not sure how much it really helps but I do notice when I don't take it.

beneficial : positive effects

Posted by Reviewer1129776 on Feb 07, 2010

"Energy" works for me, even though I take only one capsule per day coz they are big. I take it with breakfast coffee, then I feel good to start my day, I do not feel need to take a second one later. Filip

From the Netherlands

Posted by Reviewer2985703 on Jun 09, 2010

Not to strong but with combination of Maca you can feel a little rush through your vains.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »