The cream of antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer2496623 on Apr 23, 2008

Since Masquelier extracted the first antioxidants from pine bark there's been a proliferation of antioxidants onto the market from goji berries to grape seeds but none has received more research attention than the original pine bark extract, pycnogenol. Proven in long-term tests,it was unsurpassed for health benefits of every kind. I've now found the same incredible benefits from Enzogenol and at a fraction of the price. You know what you're getting when you can litterally feel the difference. Provides ongoing detox,a pristine immune system and a boost in liberated energy.

It's no Pycnogenol

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on Jul 23, 2008

I originally used Source Naturals Pycnogenol. I found lately it helped me sleep, prior to that I would get some flushing and would affect me mentally. With Enzogenol I get no noticable results (if that's good or bad I cannot say)

great product

Posted by Reviewer1398395 on Sep 04, 2008

A great alternative to the pricier Pycnogenol, another pine bark extract. I like that this was combined with grape seed extract. Unfortunately it's still very expensive to take as much as I'd like, so I might switch to GSE alone.

So far it seems very close to pycnogenol

Posted by Reviewer1631802 on Apr 02, 2010

I love the pycno, and wanted something cheaper and this product seems like a tough little brother to pycnogenol. Had the usual feeling of vitality when taking it, that I have with pycnogenol.

EFFECTIVE

Posted by Reviewer2512042 on Feb 05, 2010

Taking 1 each per day and passing several days I found myself less tired.

W.W.

Posted by Reviewer3290085 on Nov 15, 2007

My naturalpath recomends this brand.

cheaper than Provigil

Posted by Reviewer2775246 on Sep 30, 2008

This supplement is comparable to its competitor, Provigil, but it is a lot cheaper. In addition, it has grapeseed extract.

First experience

Posted by Reviewer1667608 on Sep 09, 2010

I try to take this product as alternative of pycnogenol. This product is cherper than pycnogenol and have almost same effect.

Mrs Myra Thorpe

Posted by Reviewer2504420 on Dec 08, 2008

Great product well presented, will be looking to buy more in the near future, recommend to all.

Now Foods, Enzogenol, 60 mg, 60 Vcaps

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Apr 03, 2009

High quality; a versatile, potent antioxidant.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »