Sukrin

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 22, 2013

I Norway we have the same thing but named Sukrin which os double expensive and double small. This works the same as sukrin. Perfect! I use it for making drinks, food. Zero suger and colories make it very usefull in my kitchen. Recommend it to everyone who want to have something sweet but healthy in their lifes. But i thing stuff from iherb should pack this one in plastic bag so it will protect it from damaging. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Really good

Posted by Reviewer1023846 on Dec 05, 2012

Really good, I didn't notice any bitterness or after taste which stevia has, though it is - unlike stevia - less sweet than sugar, hence calls for a larger amount to achieve the same level of sweetness. But given its advantages over sugar, I think I'll continue using it and order it again from iherb in future.

Great!

Posted by 5395865146695150191 on Dec 20, 2013

I've completely stopped using sugar. This is an amazing alternative

Great Product

Posted by 5356034176617325271 on Jan 08, 2014

I needed this to mix with Stevia in order to make my own Truvia. It worked great and tastes great. I would definitely recommend it.

the best

Posted by 5302397255978428185 on Feb 28, 2014

Best sweetener i've ever used! Just like sugar, without carbs

Five stars!

Posted by 5000560793587750929 on May 29, 2014

My favourite sweetener!

Real good product

Posted by Reviewer1993523 on Aug 05, 2014

I use it to blend with Stevia sugar to my taste, and use it every day. Love this product. Mixing Stevia and Erythritol tastes very much as normal sugar but it is healthier.

awesome

Posted by andrewleehorton on Sep 16, 2013

great sugar replacement, and great taste! I can't believe something that tastes so good can be basically zero calorie!

great product

Posted by 5006680114772404154 on Dec 17, 2015

great price, tastes great, great product.

Sweet, calorie free

Posted by 4686036575247984753 on Apr 08, 2016

This product combined with xylitol and pure stevia makes a great non-caloric sweetener!