Great sugar substitute

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Nov 11, 2014

A bit on the pricey side, but nevertheless my favourite sugar substitute. No aftertaste (like stevia), great for baking (just keep in mind it's not as sweet as sugar so you may need a bit more), lower GI, 0 calories.

Now Foods, Erythritol, Natural Sweetener, 2.5 lbs (1134 g)

Posted by 5054947703939803062 on Sep 15, 2014

Couldn't find erythritol anywhere in Sydney, Australia so ordered it online. Fast no fuss delivery. It is fantastic, it has the consistency of sugar and it looks like sugar without the sweetness, calories or carbs. It is the best artificial sweetener I have ever used. I am very happy.

Large quantity, great price

Posted by 4627021990424673732 on Sep 15, 2014

I had previously purchased a similar product on another site. I purchased this at a better price and got much more for my money. The product is great!

A great substitute if you want to cut down on your calorie intake!

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Sep 02, 2014

I must admit that I do use it combined with stevia - just to give it a bit more sweetness as it is less sweet than your normal sugar. I use it in my coffee, baking and anything else that calls for sugar. Moreover, I found that it does not upset my stomach so, a great product all round! If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page!

Real good product

Posted by Reviewer1993523 on Aug 05, 2014

I use it to blend with Stevia sugar to my taste, and use it every day. Love this product. Mixing Stevia and Erythritol tastes very much as normal sugar but it is healthier.

Inconsistent quality.

Posted by Reviewer1533764 on Aug 02, 2014

The bag I got with my recent order has a weird milky smell and is somehow sweeter than my previous orders. The cooling sensation one experiences in the mouth when ingesting erythritol is also markedly absent. I am not sure if what I got is even erythritol.

Erythritol

Posted by Reviewer2758669 on Jul 15, 2014

This was my first try at using erythritol, and while it is great for having no calories, I found it was not as sweet as Zylitol, meaning I need to use much more. I will stick to Zylitol instead. Of course, if you don't have the "sweet tooth", then it is fine for you :)

Five stars!

Posted by 5000560793587750929 on May 29, 2014

My favourite sweetener!

Big bag of "sukrin"

Posted by lipslife on May 14, 2014

Good sugar substitute. It doesn't affect bloodsugar, and it is excreeted through the kidneys/urine, so it doesn't have the same laxative effect as other sugar alcohols can have. It has kind of a "cold" taste, so I usually use it in combination with stevia and/or honey or sucanat. I actually use it a lot to reduse the amount of sugar I eat. Don't want to let go of my sweet tooth;) It is a very good sweetener for homemade ice cream, since it has already got a cold taste! :) Love the big bag, and it's a lot cheaper than in Norway!

Love it

Posted by 4951337837468275346 on May 13, 2014

If u like erytritol this one is a great product. Good price n quality.