Pretty good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2364465 on May 29, 2009

I use when having an asthma attack just place 2-3 drops in my tea and sip through a straw because if the oil hits your lips it breaks them out.

Anise Oil

Posted by Reviewer2251363 on Dec 26, 2007

I love this product. It's fresh and fragrant! I use it for baking and it's quite pungent, so a little goes a very long way! Christmas would'nt be the same without this spice in my recipes. This replaces those extracts in the supermarkets that are loaded with alcohol and dissapates in recipes. One teaspoon does the trick.

Great Service

Posted by Reviewer2097636 on Feb 07, 2008

Great service. My order was processed quickly and I am very happy with the product. **Please Note this product is an essential oil and is not to be confused with anisette or anise oil for baking as noted in the warning on the label and on the manufactures web site. It seems that a few people may have made a terrible mistake with this particular item. . Although There are many other good types that are intended to bake with, one of which I purchessed myself on the streets of little Italy. I must say used properly, and as instructed It has a wonderful aroma and mixes will many other oils.

Works for lice!

Posted by Reviewer3232937 on Aug 01, 2008

I used this 10-15 drops/50 ml olive oil, along with the lice brush, and it worked great to get rid of the lice

Anise Oil

Posted by Reviewer2261065 on Dec 05, 2007

I use this in a diffuser and it makes my home smell wonderful

Anise oil....

Posted by Reviewer2080417 on Dec 15, 2007

Great for use in oil diffuser mixed with eucalyptus for nasal and chest congestion.

anise oil

Posted by Reviewer2986687 on Dec 26, 2007

I was only able to locate this item at IHerb and one other site, which was charging significantly more. The product arrived quickly, was of high quality, and made better-tasting pfefferneuse for Christmas than I have ever purchased or made. I will shop you again for your easy site, excellent variety, and attention to quality.

My pizzelles and I thank you!

Posted by Reviewer1639716 on Jan 07, 2009

I use this anise oil in pizzelles and what a difference it makes in the taste as opposed to using anise flavoring. I am not of Italian descent so it's so fun when I have truly Italian people ask me about my recipe because they love the taste! This is also a great price as I've comparison shopped for this item and continue to do so but find iHerb continues to have the best price with fast delivery! Thanks!!

Mary LeRoy

Posted by Reviewer3065601 on Apr 01, 2008

You have a very good product. I have recomended you to my sister, and my son. When I need some more I will order from iHerb

Fine service

Posted by Reviewer1650321 on Dec 28, 2007

Received my order promptly and pleased with the results.