Basil Oil

Posted by Reviewer2847771 on Apr 14, 2008

I use this oil primarily for oral care. For relieving toothaches, or canker sores. It has other beneficial properties as well.

No bad Basil

Posted by Reviewer1853074 on Nov 08, 2011

As far as I'm concerned, Basil oil is the best kept secret of human health. One drop of Basil combined with a drop of Lavender is magic on muscle spasms. And it is my favorite remedy for a dancer's pains. Plus, mosquitoes don't seem to like it! The pleasant scent has gotten many a compliment. It doesn't smell like Pesto sauce.. instead there is a deep, almost licorice, undertone. When my bottle arrived, just opening the little plastic bag around it made me heady. I love this stuff.

Herby

Posted by affinitywellness on Nov 19, 2013

I love the smell of fresh herbs, basil is used to keep insects away from food in Greece, I diffuse it if I am cooking with my windows open to keep bugs out. Has worked so far ... I may even try a balm with it.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Jan 29, 2015

Supposed to work for fly control.

great quality, unbeatable price

Posted by Reviewer3088391 on Jun 24, 2008

I have never bought essential oil from another company, so I don't have anything to compare NOW Foods to, but this seems like a high quality oil and as with all NOW products I have researched, the price can't be beat. I feel confident sticking with this brand, and iherb was fast, efficient and I will definately order from them again also!

Love basil

Posted by Reviewer2939008 on Jul 01, 2010

I like the smell of basil. Excellent price and product delivery. Thanks iHerb.

does not smell as expected

Posted by sophielu on Jan 27, 2014

it doesnt have the nice basil smell I expected (used as room freshener). Mixing it with orange essential oil did not help either.

ALL NATURAL SUMMER PEST CONTROL

Posted by Reviewer3097011 on Jun 10, 2009

Mix Basil Oil 50 drops per pint isopropyl alcohol and use for airborne summer pest control. Spray around deck and greenery where pests hide, even under railing. Very pleasant aromatherapy.

very soothing, great

Posted by Reviewer1665759 on Jan 29, 2008

soothing

good

Posted by orlytagar on Jan 05, 2013

very strong scent.