• Due to this item's ingredients, FAA regulations require additional packaging resulting in a higher cost than similar items.

• Customer Ratings

used several bottles already

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

great bargin. like it pure and with bottle. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Now Foods Bergamot

Posted by Reviewer1955846 on Apr 25, 2008

One of my 'staple item' favorites! a drop or two per mug brings life to all sorts of Teas...

Sprinkle everywhere

Posted by 5242969847600382246 on Apr 21, 2014

I actually bought this product after reading the reviews on iherb and I've been enjoying it everyday since it arrived. I sprinkle a little on my clothing after getting dressed, I've sprinkled some in my closet and I've used it to freshen the corner where my cats use their toilet. Delightfully fragrant!

so so

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

Personally, I found the aroma of essential oils by Now Foods, including this one, has some indescribable boundary which limits the pleasurable smelling sensation of mine. And this is crucial because aromatherapy works by smelling the scent you like very much to achieve the psychological benefits. For me, they don't smell natural enough and fail to surprise me with the "wow" aroma like other more expensive brands do.

Help me to relax before sleep. Real Bargain

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

Love it after using it for third bottle. It really help to relax before sleep. Aroma not too strong. Real bargain as bergamot is usually very expensive. Recommend to friends ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

sooo goood

Posted by 5579840201574472324 on Mar 16, 2015

Smells amazing! Very relaxing and calming. Does not smell nice when mixed with coconut oil though.. lesson learnt.

I LOVE this Oil

Posted by Reviewer2847771 on Apr 30, 2008

I really enjoy the smell of this oil. It can be worn on it's own or in a blend, it smells wonderful!

Now Foods, Bergamot Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1034362 on May 22, 2008

I used this in combimation with several other oils and alcohol to make my own bug repellant. It is very reasonably priced, and the perfect size to keep in stock for the summer.

Bergoamot Oil

Posted by Reviewer2509622 on Mar 21, 2008

Most stores charge much more for this vary fragrant and aromatic oil. Very pleasant when used in an oil burner/ diffuser. I use this plus Grapefruit Oil to brighten my day. I'm grateful for the 1 oz size at a reasonable price.

smell me good

Posted by Reviewer2050660 on Feb 13, 2008

this stuff is great instead of a deodorant.