Peppermint smell is strong. EDIT: great for cleaning!

Posted by 4620146342153730459 on Apr 08, 2016

All it smells like is peppermint oil (which is the first ingredient listed). I am editing my earlier review: put a few drops in my mop water. Omg, smells awesome. Put in a oil warmer, added a couple drops of patchouli and lavender and citrus. Awesome. The original oil blend is perfect to add to cleaning water. For oil diffusers, the peppermint is strong.

fast delivery

Posted by 5381594593280466605 on Apr 08, 2016

Received the item within 7 days from date of ordering...

Nice gift - oil + diffuser pendant

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016

I bought several essential oils for my 10 year old daughter to help her concentrate when doing homework or reading. I purchased the oils along with Nature's Alchemy, Heart Necklace, Diffuser Pendant and diffuser pads (also on iHerb). My daugther's friends always play with it when they come over, so I have also purchased some for my daughter's friends birthdays. If you run out of diffuser pads (iHerb is often out of stock), just dab some oil onto a small bit of toilet paper or pull the tip off of a cotton bud/q-tip and insert into the pendant. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Worth considering

Posted by 5086054197961578651 on Dec 12, 2015

Will purchase this again

veronicallabres@gmail.com

Posted by 5445048364326450480 on Nov 22, 2015

This is also great Things

Me gusta

Posted by tenderly on Oct 31, 2015

Es una mezcla muy relajante y rica, se siente fuerte la lavanda y la menta, es muy "herbal" y creo que solo le gustará a los que disfrutan ese tipo de aromas.

Parents: use this for cough remedy!!!

Posted by MamaToMany on Oct 31, 2015

Update: I had to spread the word to any mom's or dad's out there, who struggle with kids & night coughing during sickness. This formula is MAGIC. I have tried everything from the horrible, dye-filled OTC junk to natural cough remedies when my 7 kids get the infamous night cough that wakes the house... but the only actual relief comes from shaking a couple drops of this on the bottom of both feet, quickly rubbing it in with my hand, & using the residual to rub into their neck/hairline (places that can't possibly get to their eyes/nose/mouth). This WORKS within about 2 minutes, even during the times that they cough so bad I'm certain they're going to vomit. I will never, ever be without this!!! I'm on my 2nd bottle & use it daily. (Previous review:) I'm back for more... I use this and the 'sleep' blend also by Now Foods on my pillows and on my kids every single night. The 2 of these together make the most intoxicatingly relaxing formula. I have probably a 1/4 of a bottle left of each, but I'm so worried about not having enough that I'm ordering more. My whole family loves this and asks for it at night when they have trouble relaxing. I can't recommend this and the other sleep blend enough, and I'm honestly shocked that there are ANY negative reviews at all!!!

headache giving

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Oct 07, 2015

horrible smell

dl robson

Posted by 4807005297623303550 on Jun 17, 2015

Love the calming effect this oil has smells really nice and puts me in happy mood :)

Calming.

Posted by 5442212447254735314 on May 29, 2015

Smells good, a little heavy, but very relaxing.