Peaceful

Posted by Elliecats on Jan 09, 2014

I didn't expect to like this, but I bought it since it was on special and I wanted to try it. I didn't think peppermint and patchouli would work together, but I was wrong. The predominant smell is peppermint, but it blends well with the other ingredients. I use it in the afternoon at work and everyone likes it. It calms me down and relaxes me without making me sleepy (probably a good idea not to be sleepy at work!) When I run out, I'll buy more and I LOVE iHerb... great prices, availability, and fast shipping!

Immediately works!

Posted by DeanaS on Jan 16, 2014

I was super upset about a news story, crying hard, and I used this. It calmed me down right away. I put a few drops in my palm, rubbed my hands together, then cupped them around my nose and breathed in deeply. Did this about 4 times. I highly recommend.

Beautiful Scent

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Jan 22, 2014

This is a wonderful blend. So often something described as minty will be totally overwhelmed with menthol notes. And yes, they are there, but so are the lavender & patchouli & citrus notes. I find myself sniffing the bottle several times per day, and smiling each time.

Very soothing

Posted by Reviewer2002384 on Jan 29, 2014

I use before bed time to help relax and fall asleep faster!

Smells good at first...then

Posted by Reviewer1917126 on Jan 14, 2014

Everything except the patchouli evaporates and all that is left is the undying stench of patchouli, which I, unfortunately CAN NOT STAND!!! It is so everlasting and strong I gagged. And almost lost my lunch. YUUUUUCCCCK.

ГАРМОНИЯ

Posted by Aribet on Feb 03, 2014

ВЕЧЕРОМ АРОМА-ЛАМПА С ЭТИМ МАСЛОМ НАПОЛНЯЕТ ДОМ ГАРМОНИЕЙ, УСПОКАИВАЕТ И НАСТРАИВАЕТ НА ЗДОРОВЫЙ СОН! Рекомендую! Если мой отзыв был полезен, поставьте, пожалуйста, ДА!

Parents: use this for cough remedy!!!

Posted by MamaToMany on Oct 31, 2015

Update: I had to spread the word to any mom's or dad's out there, who struggle with kids & night coughing during sickness. This formula is MAGIC. I have tried everything from the horrible, dye-filled OTC junk to natural cough remedies when my 7 kids get the infamous night cough that wakes the house... but the only actual relief comes from shaking a couple drops of this on the bottom of both feet, quickly rubbing it in with my hand, & using the residual to rub into their neck/hairline (places that can't possibly get to their eyes/nose/mouth). This WORKS within about 2 minutes, even during the times that they cough so bad I'm certain they're going to vomit. I will never, ever be without this!!! I'm on my 2nd bottle & use it daily. (Previous review:) I'm back for more... I use this and the 'sleep' blend also by Now Foods on my pillows and on my kids every single night. The 2 of these together make the most intoxicatingly relaxing formula. I have probably a 1/4 of a bottle left of each, but I'm so worried about not having enough that I'm ordering more. My whole family loves this and asks for it at night when they have trouble relaxing. I can't recommend this and the other sleep blend enough, and I'm honestly shocked that there are ANY negative reviews at all!!!

dont enjoy the smell

Posted by 4663380272906955775 on Feb 04, 2014

perhaps it has the desired effect, but i did not enjoy the combination blend. I even caught myself thinking "yuck, what is that smell? do i need to take the garbage out?"

so peaceful

Posted by 4875081239080107298 on Jan 24, 2014

I diffuse this when I sleep, and I have a bit on a cotton ball in my purse, if my anxiety gets bad when I'm out and about. I really like it, just wish it was a bit stronger.

Gentle scent

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Feb 25, 2014

Found this wonderful, 2 drops on my pillow allowed for a good nights sleep, lovely scent not overpowering, have brought other New World products and found them great can recommend, will purchase again