New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Camphor, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

CAMPHOR OIL

Posted by Reviewer1130237 on Aug 29, 2010

Thank you for sending this wonderful oil. My Aunt and my Mom had been searching all over for this oil. It is not to be found anywhere in the pharmacies or supermarkets or health food stores. However, by searching the Internet, I was very fortunate to discover this wonderful oil at IHerb.com. Everyone is so very happy to get this oil. My mom and Aunty use it to eradicate the pain from Arthritis. I was so impressed with the information they gave me that I ordered The Camphor Oil again for myself. It really does work! If you are feeling any pain anywhere on your body just apply some Camphor Oil. Thank you IHerb for this wonder pain healing oil. God Bless You!! New Jersey Customer

Status: Disapproved Now Foods, Camphor Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by miracle on Feb 15, 2012

I took this one some days ago and label was another, like other NowFoods products. Now there is new label at iherb Good essential oil, smells beautiful. I use camhor oil for chill, for tension.

nice but not more

Posted by 4762766103934632128 on Nov 15, 2013

It really is the smell of camphor. But relatively weak, as if mixed with another oil. I would not buy it again.

Best Price and Value

Posted by Reviewer1312040 on Mar 13, 2014

We use camphor in a blend for steam baths and showers. This is a regular stock items and helpful during winter months for soothing distress. Now Foods offers a potent product sure to meet the highest expectations.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

Use it in my burner to relive a cold and congested chest.