Nice

Posted by Reviewer2212574 on Jul 08, 2008

good

Earthy flavor

Posted by Reviewer2892981 on Nov 03, 2010

This one as more of a earthy smell to it, doesnt have that bite of actual cedar piece of wood.

very earthy

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on May 11, 2011

it's a nice oil, but nothing like I've smelled before. I prefer floral scents, but I believe for someone who likes a forest type of smell, this oil could be pleasant.

to strong fo me

Posted by Reviewer3339057 on Feb 17, 2012

i dont like the smell but i knew it was gunna smell strong... if u want it get it, if ur not sure got to local hole foods and smell t first

Do not like the aroma

Posted by NatureHeals on Oct 18, 2012

I purchased this to use for aroma during sauna sessions however did not like the smell. It's too sharp for me. I use eucalyptus instead that is my favourite.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 05, 2013

The scent isn't quite what I thought it would be. Turns out there are 2 main types of cedarwood oil and this is not the one I thought it was.

Good oil, bad smell

Posted by Reviewer2021452 on Oct 08, 2013

I rated this Three stars as it is very individual if a person likes a smell or not, for this product I did not. The smell is very strong and almost bitter-like, but the consistensy of the oil was very plesant. If you know you like this scent, I would recomend the oil.

quick 1st review - nothing to shout about

Posted by faniHerb on Apr 29, 2014

Chose this as base notes for diffuser, alternative to sandalwood as cedarwood is much cheaper. Did not get the ohmmmmm like I get from perfumes (which I often enjoy mixing essential oils to achieve the scent that I try to emulate select perfumes). ------------ Will update this review after trying other uses (anti-bugs & scenting closets/stores). ----------- Click Yes if you find this review useful

not my cup of tea

Posted by 5042695832488689433 on Jun 17, 2015

the scent might not be one that i like, probably i'll have to mix it with other essential oils.