Great essential oil.

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015

Like all other Now Foods essential oil, this oil doesn't disappoint. I use this oil in my magic hair mask (check out my profile for a link to my website if you would like to see the ingredients of the hair mask). I also use it in a DIY flea repellent.

Great product and good value!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

smells like earthy burnt wood

Posted by 5716891645273117360 on Jan 21, 2016

I love the smell, like a fresh crisp morning in the woods. Mix it with atlas cedar wood which is lush green forest cedar and the result is (deep breath in and full relaxing breath out)

Extremely strong!

Posted by Reviewer2697447 on Jun 04, 2009

I use it as a decongestant. It is a little too relaxing so use it sparingly. Only 2 drops on back of toes.

Essential oils

Posted by LoveBug67 on Feb 06, 2012

We make our own perfumes with oil base and my son just loves the smell of this one.

As always iHerb comes through

Posted by Reviewer1010394 on Aug 24, 2009

Lovely oil with great aromatic properties. Lovely to use in a base to make your own bug repellent. Just a few drops is enough to last all day.

Smells wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2925075 on Apr 28, 2010

I use it in my bathwater and it helps to lift me up and make me feel better mentally.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1207577 on Oct 06, 2008

I bought this on a whim. I love the fragrance. Woodsy, fresh and clean. A great addition to my hair potions.

smells nice

Posted by Reviewer2240027 on Dec 04, 2009

Good Value.

Perfect masking scent!

Posted by Reviewer1125373 on Dec 17, 2009

I am an avid deer hunter and this is the perfect masking scent! I sprinkling many drops of cedar oil on several clean towels, wrap all my hunting clothes in the them and then place them in a large plastic container. This is a much better (and more economical!)solution to masking humor other than the expensive scent wafers sold by Cabelas and Bass Pro. Try a bottle and see for yourself!