very earthy scent!!

Posted by 5124059578769516150 on Jan 14, 2014

If you like earthy scents, you'll love this product. It doesn't take many drops in my bath to give me a pleasant, relaxing experience. I love NOW essential oils and this one is a favorite!!!

Buen precio

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 16, 2013

Buen precio/ calidad Si te ha ayudado a decidirte esta opinión marca SI abajo, para más reviews dar click a mi nombre.

ウッディな香りが好きな方にはおすすめ

Posted by Reviewer2873015 on Nov 10, 2013

私は、これ以外にJuniper Berryも大好きなのでお部屋にまくと、爽やかな森林浴気分~。

Earthy and calming

Posted by 5131957287609258031 on Aug 30, 2013

I've bought cedarwood from at least four different companies in the last 15 years and no two have ever smelled the same, so I'm not even going to bring any expectations of fragrance to this review. What I can say is that this EO has a really earthy, reasonably strong and very relaxing smell that is a pleasure to have around. Very impressed.

So Many Uses

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

Cedarwood is antiseptic, antispasmodic, it tones muscle, stimulates the metabolism, can be used as an astringent,it's a diuretic and expectorant, and you can use it to keep insects away!

NOW Foods: great products!

Posted by LicensedMassageTherapist on May 09, 2013

Pungent essential oil! Very good quality. Can't wait to try it as a flea/tick repellant on the puppy.

Smells nice

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

This smells nice and seems to be a good strength. God bless you all.

Your very own cedar forest at home

Posted by Cyberoo on Oct 27, 2012

Using this in air freshener as well as fabric storage protection

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

like it.

Relieves Itchy Skin from Dyshidrotic Eczema/Pompholyx

Posted by rabbit on Aug 29, 2012

I've had Dyshidrotic Eczema, or Pompholyx, on my left heel for about three years now. For a few days, skin will itch, blister, and weep and then alternate with a period of extremely dry, cracked, fissured skin. This process repeats itself indefinitely. I'm not sure exactly what caused it, but looking back, I believe that it was triggered when I rubbed my heel against a concrete sidewalk. It is believed that Pompholyx is caused by a metal allergy and concrete contains a wide variety of metals. Stress is also said to be a contributing factor and is something which I have experienced to the extreme over the past four years. I've been experimenting with different supplements as a systemic approach to treating the problem - selenium is one that I am trying out at the moment. I haven't yet found a cure for the eczema itself, but the cedarwood oil relieves the severely itchy skin that results from this difficult and persistent skin condition. I put a sock on after applying this to my foot to avoid getting the oil on the floor and other household items. I also use Shikai Borage Therapy Foot Cream and Boericke & Tafel Florasone Eczema Topical Cream to assist with this condition. Cedarwood oil not only relieves itching, but it can help calm and soothe anxiety and nervous tension, it's effect on mucus membranes can assist with respiratory problems like asthma and bronchitis, it can help clear up urinary infections, it can be used to soothe arthritis and rheumatism, it can help clear up skin conditions like acne, oily skin, dermatitis, psoriasis, and dandruff, it can be used as a general tonic, and it can be used as an insect repellant. The smell kind of reminds me of hamster cage bedding.