Extremely strong!

Posted by Reviewer2697447 on Jun 04, 2009

I use it as a decongestant. It is a little too relaxing so use it sparingly. Only 2 drops on back of toes.

Essential oils

Posted by LoveBug67 on Feb 06, 2012

We make our own perfumes with oil base and my son just loves the smell of this one.

good

Posted by Reviewer1155295 on May 30, 2012

seems to be what is says, good stuff i use it to scare ants away. and sometimes people i dont like :P

Great essential oil.

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015

Like all other Now Foods essential oil, this oil doesn't disappoint. I use this oil in my magic hair mask (check out my profile for a link to my website if you would like to see the ingredients of the hair mask). I also use it in a DIY flea repellent.

Earthy and calming

Posted by 5131957287609258031 on Aug 30, 2013

I've bought cedarwood from at least four different companies in the last 15 years and no two have ever smelled the same, so I'm not even going to bring any expectations of fragrance to this review. What I can say is that this EO has a really earthy, reasonably strong and very relaxing smell that is a pleasure to have around. Very impressed.

As always iHerb comes through

Posted by Reviewer1010394 on Aug 24, 2009

Lovely oil with great aromatic properties. Lovely to use in a base to make your own bug repellent. Just a few drops is enough to last all day.

Smells wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2925075 on Apr 28, 2010

I use it in my bathwater and it helps to lift me up and make me feel better mentally.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1207577 on Oct 06, 2008

I bought this on a whim. I love the fragrance. Woodsy, fresh and clean. A great addition to my hair potions.

smells nice

Posted by Reviewer2240027 on Dec 04, 2009

Good Value.

Perfect masking scent!

Posted by Reviewer1125373 on Dec 17, 2009

I am an avid deer hunter and this is the perfect masking scent! I sprinkling many drops of cedar oil on several clean towels, wrap all my hunting clothes in the them and then place them in a large plastic container. This is a much better (and more economical!)solution to masking humor other than the expensive scent wafers sold by Cabelas and Bass Pro. Try a bottle and see for yourself!