Oil of choice

Posted by 5557824367407688810 on May 18, 2016

This is a typical wood smelling Oil, especially coming from European origin but can be found in U.S as well in some parts. I have been buying this oil since many years and I always end up buying twice the bottles of this Oil as compared to other oils, just because of quantitative usage every day. I have used it to apply on head, where my hair were few and after a while (6-8 months), people around me noticed that bald area not able to distinguish anymore. Its the smell, which is why I say in title - Oil of choice, as may be not everyone will be able to appreciate but those who have used it and know the benefits. I use it to apply under the feet, mixed with pure coconut oil with ratio 10:2 (10 parts coconut oil with 2 parts Cedarwood) and apply it all over every day as personal care. I even use it on real wood furniture (a few drops) as a last coat of polish and it smells great around the house. Use it in a diffuser if you love the smell to fill up the rooms and keep away the unhealthy bacteria or just refresh the room door. I also like the 30ml bottle as it is very handy to use and carry while travelling. Great product from Now and great job.

Extremely strong!

Posted by Reviewer2697447 on Jun 04, 2009

I use it as a decongestant. It is a little too relaxing so use it sparingly. Only 2 drops on back of toes.

Essential oils

Posted by LoveBug67 on Feb 06, 2012

We make our own perfumes with oil base and my son just loves the smell of this one.

good

Posted by Reviewer1155295 on May 30, 2012

seems to be what is says, good stuff i use it to scare ants away. and sometimes people i dont like :P

Great essential oil.

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015

Like all other Now Foods essential oil, this oil doesn't disappoint. I use this oil in my magic hair mask (check out my profile for a link to my website if you would like to see the ingredients of the hair mask). I also use it in a DIY flea repellent.

As always iHerb comes through

Posted by Reviewer1010394 on Aug 24, 2009

Lovely oil with great aromatic properties. Lovely to use in a base to make your own bug repellent. Just a few drops is enough to last all day.

Smells wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2925075 on Apr 28, 2010

I use it in my bathwater and it helps to lift me up and make me feel better mentally.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1207577 on Oct 06, 2008

I bought this on a whim. I love the fragrance. Woodsy, fresh and clean. A great addition to my hair potions.

smells nice

Posted by Reviewer2240027 on Dec 04, 2009

Good Value.

Perfect masking scent!

Posted by Reviewer1125373 on Dec 17, 2009

I am an avid deer hunter and this is the perfect masking scent! I sprinkling many drops of cedar oil on several clean towels, wrap all my hunting clothes in the them and then place them in a large plastic container. This is a much better (and more economical!)solution to masking humor other than the expensive scent wafers sold by Cabelas and Bass Pro. Try a bottle and see for yourself!