Nice smell!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It has a warming smell, I put in in the diffuser and it smells like Christmas! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Strong stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2513155 on Jan 28, 2010

I've been using this cassia oil mixed with my shampoo,25 drops in 7oz nizoral.I have hair growing in areas where i've been slick bald for 15 years!I don't want to go ever without this!

Great

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

Love the smell!! It's also good to add in your homemade toothpaste (coconut oil and baking soda).

Good

Posted by Reviewer2186457 on Oct 14, 2011

Really strong. Good for the hair. Don't apply it directly to your hair, mix it with the shampoo.

Carefully packaged, fast delivery, great product

Posted by Reviewer1849693 on Aug 20, 2010

My order arrived carefully packaged in several layers of bubble wrap and sealed in a zip lock bag. There was no leakage within. The oil itself smells, tastes and looks like high quality cassia oil. A 2% cassia oil solution in olive oil retains the sweet and heat of cassia which indicates it is also high purity. The bottle is brown glass and has a plastic stopper in the neck that allows only one drop at a time to dispense. The cap is designed to also seal the stopper hole when the cap is on. This will ensure the product lasts for years with little oxidation. I'm very happy with this oil and will choose Now Foods and iHerb for my other essential oil needs.

Great for muscles.

Posted by healthybratt on Jun 28, 2011

A few drops mixed in a bit of coconut or olive oil works great to relieve sore and tired muscles. Mixed in a little Wintergreen and you've got a homemade IcyHot mix. Tastes good too, makes a lovely body massage oil in a carrier oil. Careful, straight, it will burn your skin.

Sweet and spicy smell.

Posted by Reviewer1287062 on Dec 14, 2008

Add to distilled water with the clove, lavender and eucalyptus for a healthy germ busting spray/cleanser.

cinnamon oil

Posted by Reviewer2931487 on May 05, 2008

smells great, works a treat (to keep me from feeling drowsy or not concentrating when driving)

Great scent and antibacterial

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 27, 2012

I use it in my white vinegar (or ACV) hair rinse, instead of conditioner, along with other essential oils. The hair gets super smooth and moisturized with the vinegar (its all about the acidic PH of the vinegar which counters the harshness of shamppo and water, nothing else) and the essential oils treat other conditions of the scalp, like dandruff, itchiness etc. Also it doesnt hurt that it smells yummy and hides the vinegar scent (which by the way will only last while the hair is wet). try it out for yourself, the vinegar rinse plus essential oil combo e not only responsable for greatly reducing my shopping bill, but for giving me the softest and flufy hair I have ever had, hands down. I use that ritual for 1 year already and it keeps impressing me more and more.

Nice smell

Posted by Reviewer1225101 on May 07, 2012

well add to massage oil for people with poor blood circulation, and pain in muscles and joints