Mrs.Jones

Posted by Reviewer3071798 on Oct 08, 2008

I put just 2 drops on my dogs collar and let it soak in over night, then I put it back on in the morning, about every two weeks and he stays "Flea Free"! Our vet said she couldn't beleive how great it was working, there was no need for her to treat him with 'Frontline'. And she also said she was going to try it on her dogs too. DON'T USE ON CATS, THEY HATE THE SMELL!!

anti- mosquito

Posted by Reviewer3251189 on Jun 28, 2011

a natural way to make mosquito spray, blend it with some jojoba oil and your good to go.

smells wonderful..

Posted by Reviewer1759205 on Aug 17, 2009

I used it to make anti mosquito oil mix for my toddler. It worked. Used lemon-grass, citronella, peppermint with coconut oil as a base. Very satisfied. Good prices.

Necessity in Hong Kong

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

We use this in our bathrooms in those jars with the 'sticks' to keep a citronella smell and in oil burners. This is good value for citronella oil, and it is nice and thick and has a strong smell.

great for camping

Posted by Reviewer2035514 on Jul 13, 2009

i bought this oil to mix with lavender and lemongrass oils, as a bug repellant. it works great for that, plus i've added a drop or two to a burning candle(not on the wick, it'll put it out) if the bugs are extremely bad.

Awful smell...

Posted by KoreaSucks on Jul 13, 2013

Aroma quallity follows it's price.

Good to repel mozzies

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Oct 13, 2013

Excellent. Pungent smell thou.

Average

Posted by Amberglades on Nov 25, 2014

Aroma is not very strong and does not smell as nice as other brands. May try other fragrances.

citronella

Posted by Reviewer1699378 on Jun 02, 2011

Not used for food.......have used citronella as a gnat repellent since childhood(70+ years)......have not been able to find it til recently.....seems to work well for me....some do not like the odor....I find it pleasant enough.... Alan Arkin

Oil used in making horse fly repellent

Posted by Reviewer1496542 on Oct 16, 2008

I purchased this oil in order to make my own horse fly repellent. I now have everyone in the barn asking for my secret recipe as it is more effective than any of the sprays containing unhealthy pyrethrins. Thanks for making a top notch product. Martha Nowak