WOW!!

Posted by Reviewer3308969 on Aug 30, 2010

Got it for pms but have found it working in a completely different area... Clary Sage is VERY handy when toddler tantrums strike and you're struggling to keep cool... A few whiffs of this and ~WOW~ much more able to cope with the craziness... Fast-acting ~ within seconds! A very handy bottle to have when you need a quick "chill pill" :) EXCELLENT investment...

Good for menopause problems

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

I have been a bad menopause case and this is one supplement I continue to have even though I am on the recovery. I use this along with Schizandra to support my adrenals to produce estrogen as adrenal fatigue is often a HUGE part of the problem in menopause. Please note that Clary Sage or any other essential oils is NOT supposed to be ingested as they are extremely potent and you can easily overdose and get seriously ill. But off the record, herbalists will tell you when you are desperate that it is safe to have just TWO drops of Clary sage in your bedtime herbal tea, to help ward off those dreaded hot flushes - NO more at any other time of day however. I am not prescribing here so please check this out. It has worked quite safely for me for years. Clary sage has powerful estrogenic effects and unlike ordinary Sage which is often used for hot flushes, it does not dry out your tissues. (Please feel free to go to my iherb page by clicking on my username for my 100 plus reviews).

Supposed to ease PMS symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1710429 on Jun 30, 2009

Reasonable price & using just a few drops each night (rub into pulse points (temples, behid ears, throat, wrists, inner knees, ankles) it lasts a long time.

Fanny.T

Posted by Reviewer2279086 on Dec 11, 2007

put few drops in basie oil for massage or bath before sleep u will have a good dream, but dont drink any alc if u use this essential oil

Clary Sage Oil

Posted by Reviewer1838309 on May 25, 2011

Great for hot bath when mixed with Ylang Ylang and Geranium. About 6 drops of each and 2 cups of epsom salts make for a great relaxing bath for about 20 mins. Pains go away and wonderful mood emerges.

Smells great

Posted by Reviewer2940575 on Jun 15, 2010

Nice smell, I use it on sore muscles with vitamin E oil or castor oil.

Good for nighttime

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Jan 13, 2012

This oil has a subtle odor and is lovely for nighttime use, especially in combination with other oils. I like to use it with the Ylang ylang, which is very potent and can be too domineering and flowery on its own, and Cedarwood. These three together make a soothing blend.

Nice scent

Posted by HealthyGuy on Oct 23, 2010

This oil smells really nice. Similar to lavender, except more earthy.

Good quality oils

Posted by Reviewer1781931 on May 25, 2010

I use this oil for my face mixed with other products

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1102160 on Jan 31, 2013

Scintillating, subtle herbal fragrance. Smooth it on my wrists. Non-drying oils. I feel fresh all day. Betsy