Not for me

Posted by 5235797088666288814 on May 05, 2016

Was expecting the product to help ease and balance hormones- didn't see much of a change in my mood. It has a calming scent but for the majority of the time I used the product, I had a bad case of insomnia- I'm not sure if the product induced this or not.

Effective Menstural Cramps Relief!

Posted by BomBom on Jan 22, 2016

I've made up my mind to stop taking pain killers to ease my menstural cramps that I usually have on day 1 of my periods. I added 5 drops of this clary sage essential oil to 5-8 drops of rose hip oil, then rub it onto my abdomenal area. There was a warm sensation and I felt that my cramps were greatly reduced. It didn't stop the cramps 100% (may be it would if I apply more) but at least I was no longer bothered by the pain. I have to reapply every few hours. I also felt that I was more energized and positive after using the essential oil. In the past if i didn't take pain killers I normally would have to rest at home to deal with these nasty cramps but now I've found a natural yet effective way to deal with it!

great

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Feb 24, 2016

clears my head

Good oil

Posted by 5132727343015556137 on May 02, 2016

Smell pure. I use it for fertility and hope it is working soon :)

Really helps PMS symptoms

Posted by 5081026691328439293 on May 03, 2016

i use this mixed with geranium, cypress and peppermint, my PMS symptoms reduced significantly. no cramps, no bloatedness and the flow was more even.

nice smell

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015

nice to give u a light perk up not as offensive s eucalyptus which is more pungent

Clary Sage

Posted by 5331982528761544024 on Jun 02, 2015

Great product, fast delivery.

Helps with energizing

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Aug 24, 2014

To feel relaxed and energized at the same time, mix a few drops of clary sage with lavender essential oil. My acupuncturist uses this combination on me. That's exactly what I feel every time she uses it.

BOUGHT FOR PMS