Nice clean smell.

Posted by 4719971555456724650 on Mar 29, 2014

I made my own cleaner with it. Fill a jug with half white vinegar, half water, a dash of dish soap, and a few drops of this. All purpose cleaner.

LOVE THIS STUFF!!

Posted by Reviewer2421283 on Jan 02, 2014

I was about to "check out" and decided to glance in the "Trials" section. SO glad I did. I have recently moved to an apartment where my neighbors smoke just about everything, and the smoke makes it's way to my apartment. I put a few drops of this oil in a spray bottle with warm water and sprayed and I am still amazed at how quickly the smoke smell dissipated. I plan to keep this on hand at all times.

Nice

Posted by alvinlky on Dec 15, 2013

Love the scent,feel refreshing

Added this to vacuum cleaner

Posted by odereviews on Jan 27, 2014

Great essential oil mix. Added this to vacuum cleaner with great results. Regular price feel bit high, but for the special price this is must to get.

Minty

Posted by 4930679956864902516 on Feb 19, 2014

Smells sweet and minty, very reminiscent of peppermint chewing gum. Very pleasant. The dropper plastic insert in the bottle opening is excellent, there is no spillage.

Very nice

Posted by 4638288454496011032 on Jul 12, 2014

The smell is so fresh which can truly remove all the unpleasant smell. I mix it with water as a spray , although it cannot last long , the effect is so obvious that I think it is good enough to recommend to all of you.=]

Sleep like a Baby

Posted by 5151531766433899966 on Aug 14, 2014

I put it on my pillow, and began to breathe better. Then quickly fall to sleep.

great

Posted by 5252311204887332363 on Jan 12, 2015

Like the fresh peppermint smell Here in France we have the small 10 ml conditionning and a 30 ml is much appreciated.

Love the scent!

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Aug 06, 2015

I bought this blend when I was first dabbling in essential oils. It smells so good! Great for freshening up a bathroom or laundry room or diffusing when there's been sickness in the house. (Note: contains eucalyptus, which is not recommended for children under 10.)

Good price and lovely blent

Posted by adechamplain on Feb 27, 2014

I use a few drops of this in my homemade shampoos and I alternate with other blends. Also lovely to put in a oil burner to get rid of smells in the house or just clear the air which I do when I'm expecting people or clients to come to my place.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »