July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Clove, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Excellent quality at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1785347 on Feb 06, 2013

I have most all of the essential oils offered by Now Foods (other than the ones that come premixed in a carrier oil). Now doesn't offer the more expensive oils (e.g. Rose, Neroli, Jasmine, Helicrysum, etc.), which I get elsewhere, but what they do offer are of the highest quality and very reasonably priced. Now is the only supplier I've seen that sells their oils in 1 oz./30 ml bottles. Other vendors typically offer the same oils for a higher price, and in half the volume (1/2 oz./15 ml). This makes Now essential oils an especially good value. The therapeutic quality of Now essential oils, in my experience, are as good or better than those offered by a certain essential oil company who I've found to be grossly overpriced (MLMs typically are). Like others have mentioned here, I too have used clove oil for tooth care. It's also a key ingredient in the Thieves Oil I blend (clove, cinnamon, rosemary, lemon, eucalyptus). I save myself a ton of money blending it myself rather than buying it from that certain unnamed MLM company that charges a ridiculous price.

Clove Oil

Posted by Reviewer1262249 on Mar 06, 2011

I have just moved to a sub-tropical area and I was told to get clove oil to stem the growth of fungal spores on leather. I mixed clove oil with water and sprayed on the shoes and bags. All spores were gone within a short period of time.

rub on toothbruth and floss, good for keeping your teeth healthy

Posted by Reviewer2231888 on Mar 29, 2011

Down here in New Zealand, we can't afford dentistry because the cost of living is so high and it is not covered by national health, so more people just get rotten teeth pulled. Clove and tea tree oil products have helped me keep more of my teeth healthy for longer.

good

Posted by Reviewer1593117 on Oct 14, 2007

It along with cinnamon bark and thyme really helps colds

Tooth pain

Posted by Reviewer1717040 on Mar 11, 2009

My wife had a tooth infection that was killing her. This worked wonders and was almost instantaneous relief.