Posted by 4642915855377104395 on Apr 22, 2016

When it touches the skin it actually burns beware.

Interesting smell!

Posted by 5708047633897475183 on Jan 05, 2016

I wasn't sure what the clove oil would smell like, but it is okay. The product itself is good but the smell probably isn't my favourite. Was hoping to use this for cleaning products and to add to some body products (home made deodorant) but not sure now. But this is just personal taste. Otherwise it's a good product and excellent value. EDIT: This stains!! This stained my bathroom after using it as a natural mould cleaner/preventative... just be careful when using it! I can't even get the stains off with bleach... :(

I hate the smell of cloves, but

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on Nov 19, 2015

I bought this for any possible tooth emergencies.

Buy this Brand

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Oct 30, 2015

I have inflamed redness on skin caused by abrasion. I applied another brand of clove oil but the redness persisted after an hour or two. I then tried this clove oil which markedly lessen the redness after a similar length of time. For most people I believe clove oil can be comfortably applied undiluted on less sensitive areas of skin like legs and arms. Out of desperation, I have been using it for months to effectively arrest stubborn skin itch. Now I only add it into a homemade herbal cream specially prepared for the same purpose. Neck and armpit are out-of-bounds for this clove oil because it will sting like anything. Also NEVER use it undiluted on babies and children. This oil is extremely pungent. The ORAC value of clove oil far, far exceeds those from other herbs, hence this oil can do wonders as an antioxidant if used intelligently.

Great product and good value!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

Smell horrible

Posted by 5036503674983629582 on Aug 20, 2015

Clove smell a little herbaceous amd earthy in my opinion but it still pleasant. But this one smells like moldy cupboard. Waste of money as i cannot use it for anything. It just really smells horrible.

Clove

Posted by Naomii on Aug 01, 2015

Now Foods essential oils are amazing value, with larger size bottles than most other brands, and I found the Clove oil to be as affective as any other brand I have used before.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Jul 12, 2015

i put few drops in carrier oil as a home-made mouth wash. very pleasant

Good

Posted by 5109294900389757371 on May 25, 2015

Smells very strongly of clove, seems to be of good quality for use in my homemade four thieves oil blend. Good value. Very potent oil which can be toxic if used in excess so use sparingly, always diluted.

Handy

Posted by Kareny on May 19, 2015

One of the products I have on hand for disinfecting or toothache. Has a strong dental clinic aroma haha. Be very careful with clove bud oil it MUST be diluted to even be in contact with your hands or will irritate and burn soft tissue.