Clove Oil

Posted by Reviewer1381572 on Mar 07, 2011

I received this product very quickly after ordering. I used the clove oil on a tooth ache which works perfectly. This is an old remedy from my childhood. I am now 66 years old and although the product is hard to find, it works the same as it always did. Thank you

WONDERFUL FOR CLEANING THE WASHING MACHINE

Posted by Reviewer1745153 on Nov 14, 2008

This oil is an essential addition to a front loading washing machine. It cleans the inner seals and glass front beatifully and discourages further collection of scum.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer3105494 on Jan 04, 2009

I hate "winter house smell" and no longer could find clove oil in the drug store. A few drops of this on a cotton ball on top of my heat duct and .. ta da- lovely smelling house. Great price and great scent.

Great natural mould killer!!

Posted by Reviewer2834790 on Jan 18, 2012

We live in the tropics and bought this to spray over our things that have been covered with mould. Mixing one teaspoon to a litre of water in a spray bottle and applying to leather, canvas, tiles etc has worked wonderfully - and all natural with a beautiful smell too. Great price also. I highly recommend.

Amazing value

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

I use this for cleaning showers to kill and prevent mould. This is a top quality oil at a very low price. Those with acne can try this for it's powerful antibacterial properties- make sure it is highly diluted though as it will irritate most skin types used neat or at a dilution of more than 10% clove oil. Excellent mixed with rosehip and apricot, or just one drop to your moisturiser

Clive oil rids mould

Posted by 4834810376603085075 on Mar 20, 2014

What a great product. We live in the tropics and I heard Clive oil gets rid of mould - well yes it does but I suggest you wear gloves as it stings the fingers.

Impressive

Posted by 5151531766433899966 on Dec 08, 2014

A little truly goes a long ways. And, has multible purposes. Add, just a few drops to hand lotion and perhaps protect yourself to catching scabies. In diluted form you can easily remove a tick. It has natural hydronic acid and another skin tonic. Just remember a little goes along ways. Do not use full strength

A little off

Posted by Reviewer1845502 on May 13, 2009

I once had a bottle of a really nice clove oil that smelled very much like freshly ground whole spice - spicy and clean - an "edible" smell. This one has a bit of murky green notes to it, in addition to the spice. More like clove and crushed leaves. While the price was nice, this one wasn't what I was looking for.

Great product, excellent service

Posted by Reviewer1836445 on Aug 22, 2008

Believe it or not, I ordered the clove oil to use in my art studio as a drying retardant for oil paint. It works very well and wafts a wonderful soothing fragrance throughout the room as a bonus! Fast shipping from iHerb made this transaction a very satisfying experience. I must mention also that the price was decent.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1543530 on May 08, 2009

I'm really pleased with it and the service