not oil its water

Posted by 4781548081859152232 on Apr 07, 2016

Really disappointed as the product bot authentic oil its kind of water which is nit having any scent when put with humidifer

Eucalyptus

Posted by 5321378238528797567 on Feb 19, 2016

Great price but the smell seems to be too light compared with other brands thus a bit disappointed. Not sure if it is due to different batches n season.

Useless for me

Posted by humanbeing on Nov 07, 2015

The aroma is OK when I open bottle cap and inhale it. Smells like my parents' medicated oil rub. But when I put few drops anywhere, the smell becomes awful and bitter-like. I'm also skeptical about anti-insects claims out there. The ants on my computer table don't seem to be afraid of the oil around their visiting and trail area. I'm now wondering whether I got a spoil or snake oil.

aucun effet

Posted by 5711994911375105219 on May 08, 2015

aucun effet, n'a pas amélioré mes problèmes bronchiques

Not so cooling

Posted by 5573615616415750280 on Apr 05, 2014

I bought both eucalyptus and peppermint oil. Of the 2 I prefer peppermint for eucalyptus oil has weak minty scent and not so much cooling sensation. If anyone is contemplating btw these 2 oils I advise buying peppermint.

Olor y duración

Posted by 4721912495707654044 on Oct 01, 2013

El olor es absolutamente desagradable después de 15 min. , a la hora o así, casi imperceptible aunque sigue perdurando el mal olor.

Awful smell...

Posted by KoreaSucks on Jul 13, 2013

Aroma quallity follows it's price.

Does not smell right

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Nov 22, 2011

Maybe it was a bad batch or whatever the reason. This eucalyptus oil didn't smell like any other brand of eucalyptus oil that I have ever had before. I have used dozens of bottles in the past of various other brands. I did NOT like this one.